Toribash
I just got a ps3 and mw2. I've played before. Pretty good. Best score is like 27/9 FFA.

But on my friends 6'd prestiged account.

I made a new account. So any recommendations?
Breaking rules is bad
Modern Warfare is such a great game! But i do have to ask, will they make DLC. A friend of mine told me there should be DLC because the game maps DO get boring after awhile. And because of glitchers, i think there should be new maps.
Clanless :(
There is a very high chance that map packs will get released, 0.01 that they won't, the producers even mentioned it before the game was released.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
7096 In the world on Score
70,568 In kills
All titles only missing one emblem
Now I play for fun
/Users/18239/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2010/Feb 23, 2010/callsign-generator.php.png
Originally Posted by whynot120 View Post
7096 In the world on Score
70,568 In kills
All titles only missing one emblem
I have too much time on my hands

Fixed^

I got that throwing knife in the final kill cam award in the terminal 2 days ago, right in a guys head, and he had 2 people behind him that didn't shoot me.. it looks like they were raising their sights when I got him.. I wish I saved the replay because it was epic, the whole blade of the knife was angled out of his skull - right in between his eyes.
/set gr 0 0 -30
Originally Posted by Dargoba View Post
I just got a ps3 and mw2. I've played before. Pretty good. Best score is like 27/9 FFA.

But on my friends 6'd prestiged account.

I made a new account. So any recommendations?

always be, defensive/aggresive so pretty much watch ur back and make sure ur area is clear b4 u move ahead. like try to shoot, get closer than shank em lol.

guns.... uuuh depends what lvl u r but i like to use,
1. p90 silenced - .40 magnum
2. intervention silenced - spas-12
3. m4a1 grenade launcher - stinger
4. ump45 silenced - m9
5. famas grenade launcher - G18 silenced / akimbo (bling pro)

well i hope my advice is usefull thanks for reading this post :3
In The Mist
I wiped out the whole team with an RPD Red Dot and Foregrip. Sub Base, (Or whatever the map is called) camped in the middle of the map, and just fired whenever I spotted someone.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
I'm really thinking of a good combination. Something with high accuracy (ACR or vector) but high dmg (not very high, but inbetween* reccommend me some guns, perks as well.