Toribash
Originally Posted by chamara View Post
Hello raku members,

As you can see, I have came here to apply for raku, because it seems like a really significent clan with amazing people and a really tight bond.

First of all, I am a 18 Turkish kid. My real name is Sinan Can, might sound like jibberish to you but it is a pretty common Turkish name. Sinan means the sharp point of arrows and javelins, and Can means life.

Joining this clan would be an aberration for me because I don’t have a good history with clans. I have been in clans like SyNdicate, Knotz, Zone, Kick, DxB etc. As you can see, none of these clans are good as raku.

I am a benevolent person with a diligent and mature personality. I am also sometimes too loquacious and make superfluous posts but generally I am fine. I can’t happen to get along with impertinent and idiotic people. I also cant handle infantile acts, they annoy me as hell.

I have a few bans, all because of seeking importance and trying to look good in this forum. I used to be a obtuse kid, full with hormones looking for importance but as you can see, I have changed. Now I am more tolerant and sophisticated. I also am more pleasant and more mature compared to the old times.

I also have a voucher from this clan, it’s Holk. I have known him for a while (from real life) and we have been close friends. He told me to apply for raku.
I actually have been lurking around toribash for alot of years, changing accounts etc. So I am pretty much familiar of how this game works. I am also alright at replaymaking. I have been replaymaking for 1 and a half year, so I am not that experienced but still fine.

That’s about it, thanks for reading/considering my application.

All the best, cham.

*App made in 4 days.

Yes.
I don't see why not.
Frost is pretty cool
raku
Hello raku members,

As you can see, I have came here to apply for raku, because it seems like a really significent clan with amazing people and a really tight bond.

First of all, I am a 18 Turkish kid. My real name is Sinan Can, might sound like jibberish to you but it is a pretty common Turkish name. Sinan means the sharp point of arrows and javelins, and Can means life.

Joining this clan would be an aberration for me because I don’t have a good history with clans. I have been in clans like SyNdicate, Knotz, Zone, Kick, DxB etc. As you can see, none of these clans are good as raku.

I am a benevolent person with a diligent and mature personality. I am also sometimes too loquacious and make superfluous posts but generally I am fine. I can’t happen to get along with impertinent and idiotic people. I also cant handle infantile acts, they annoy me as hell.

I have a few bans, all because of seeking importance and trying to look good in this forum. I used to be a obtuse kid, full with hormones looking for importance but as you can see, I have changed. Now I am more tolerant and sophisticated. I also am more pleasant and more mature compared to the old times.

I also have a voucher from this clan, it’s Holk. I have known him for a while (from real life) and we have been close friends. He told me to apply for raku.
I actually have been lurking around toribash for alot of years, changing accounts etc. So I am pretty much familiar of how this game works. I am also alright at replaymaking. I have been replaymaking for 1 and a half year, so I am not that experienced but still fine.

All the best, cham.

*App made in 4 days.

There's nothing more to be said
Just yes
And don't mind about past clans. If you was a good member there's nothing to fear

I like how raku is being more democratic about countries
We should recruit a Russian.

Holk is "redtube" right? I still wanted that nickname
Originally Posted by CyberSubZero23 View Post
Okay, he's actually good.. I'm too lazyto do anything.
I vowt yes.

I laughed so hard at that.

Hello raku members,

All the best, cham.

*App made in 4 days.

I thought it was SyNthetic.

:<

Yes.
Send him le invite already.
Or maybe I should do it.
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
Originally Posted by Star View Post
Omg so many adjectives!
Yes to chamara.

The adjectives are kinda overused...
Oh and by the way thanks!

Originally Posted by CyberSubZero23 View Post
Okay, he's actually good.. I'm too lazyto do anything.
I vowt yes.

Tahnks for teh vowt.

Originally Posted by elvis View Post
I thought it was SyNthetic.

:<

Yes.
Send him le invite already.
Or maybe I should do it.

I have no idea, but when I joined the name was SyNdicate.
Thank you kind sir.

EDIT: 6 yes votes, I am proud of myself.
Sending invite.

Shawn can butt-rape me later.
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this