Toribash
i brought this about 3 days ago :>

im so bad at it xD nah jk jk.

but srsly i need to figure out what to do xD.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Originally Posted by Przero View Post
but srsly i need to figure out what to do xD.

1) Trap the guide (Garett now?) in a hole.
2) Dig up dirt/rocks -> Build house
3) Cut down trees -> Build doors, furniture etc. for house. Kill slimes to make torches. You'll always need wood.
4) 2 things you could do here
a: Dig down and try to find copper and iron -> Make anvil, furnace and later, weapons and armor.
b: Build houses to attract NPCs. Need to be reasonably big (7x9 iirc) and contain a table, chair and light source (don't know if this changed recently)
5) Once you have copper/iron weapons and armor -> Explore! Try digging deep, building high, or simply travelling the surface. There's lots to find in all directions. Doing certain things will attract new NPCs to your house, provided you have rooms ready for them.

(remember I haven't played since the 2nd update, so some of my advice may be obsolete)
Last edited by 4zb41; Dec 26, 2011 at 12:01 PM.
Originally Posted by 4zb41 View Post
1) Trap the guide (Garett now?) in a hole.
2) Dig up dirt/rocks -> Build house
3) Cut down trees -> Build doors, furniture etc. for house. Kill slimes to make torches. You'll always need wood.
4) 2 things you could do here
a: Dig down and try to find copper and iron -> Make anvil, furnace and later, weapons and armor.
b: Build houses to attract NPCs. Need to be reasonably big (7x9 iirc) and contain a table, chair and light source (don't know if this changed recently)
5) Once you have copper/iron weapons and armor -> Explore! Try digging deep, building high, or simply travelling the surface. There's lots to find in all directions. Doing certain things will attract new NPCs to your house, provided you have rooms ready for them.

(remember I haven't played since the 2nd update, so some of my advice may be obsolete)

Very much so. What you gotta do is make multiple small worlds and repeatively loot the easy chests you can find, then delete the world, repeat. huehuehuehuehuheuheuhuehuheuheuh

No but honestly, that's still about accurate. Me and a couple buddies are currently getting wrecked on hardmode :s dem bosses are hard as hell, but my enchanted harp can kill the destroyer in like 30 seconds *smugasfuck*
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I'm bumping this, because in case any of you terraria fans are still unaware: There's a massive update coming mid-september. Here's a rundown of SOME of the stuff to be included.

[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
Also tomorrow Terraria comes out on iOS and soon to be Windows and Android.
I'll just stick with the PC version if I can ever be bothered to download it from steam again, don't know if it's worth playing alone anymore
Originally Posted by HiVoltage View Post
I'm bumping this, because in case any of you terraria fans are still unaware: There's a massive update coming mid-september. Here's a rundown of SOME of the stuff to be included.

i heard about it, but dont like videos i was searching for a list of features seems like i have to watch the video. but it sounds pretty interesting from what i heard on the terraria reddit/forum. im sure i give it a try then again.
WAIT WHAT TWENTY NEW WINGS WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT DAFUQ NEED IT NOW

Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Also tomorrow Terraria comes out on iOS and soon to be Windows and Android.
I'll just stick with the PC version if I can ever be bothered to download it from steam again, don't know if it's worth playing alone anymore

well i jsut got to it a few days ago again, cause i heard about the update. wanted to get a nice world and a good equipped char for it then. (deleted my old stuff a while ago.)
actually im playing it while waiting for lol matches or something. mostly when i have time for it. its still quite fun, but not as good when u stardet with it etc.
Last edited by Unicorn; Aug 29, 2013 at 02:08 PM.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
I have the cracked version but the new update makes me wanna buy the game..
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?