Toribash
that crashed, idk why, but broken D:
I just jumping over here...................
javascript code:
function () { alert(' you re sexy waffle ! '); };
oh... this is.... this is "BROKEN"

NO FUCKING SHIT HOLMES. I hate ppls that feels guilty and start to act like retarded kids. "Did i do this?" I mean.. ur just holding a camera completly in pieces and you fucking ask if its broken? Anyway it was surely with a nice expensive fisheye and a with a camera like that to pay back U need to sell both of your kednee at the black market, And maybe a lung and corneas as well.
-----
lol
Last edited by Chikin; Sep 7, 2011 at 07:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by chicken89 View Post
so fucking true

lol kinda have an idea now what my new rage comic is gonna be like kinda had some kind of same stuff happening to me : D#

damn had to lol hard
Videoshop:www.youtube.com/eistea1(Only good replays )TEO http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...80#post4333680 your favorite satanist
HEY guys... I was thinking to make a new thread (Black Waffle list).. If you had expesience with scamduel... In market ppls which fucked around to much and made you lose time, tried to scam you.. Someone who copied your art or stole it.

In couple of words the "PPLS its better to not deal with" LIST.
Originally Posted by chicken89 View Post
HEY guys... I was thinking to make a new thread (Black Waffle list).. If you had expesience with scamduel... In market ppls which fucked around to much and made you lose time, tried to scam you.. Someone who copied your art or stole it.

In couple of words the "PPLS its better to not deal with" LIST.

well just make it sounds good :3
Videoshop:www.youtube.com/eistea1(Only good replays )TEO http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...80#post4333680 your favorite satanist
Sure chicken, start one up on the private board, not publicly or trolls will be trying to get on it. If you want to be keeper of the blacklist, just update the first post each time someone adds a name to the thread. I think adding a name should be accompanied with a short reason for the addition, and maybe name of waffle that got burned by the blacklistee.
ps. Let me know if you need help smoothing out the English, it is such a quirky language.