Toribash
View Poll Results: What will be our next clan activity?
Clan War
48 Votes / 56.47%
In-game global event
24 Votes / 28.24%
Forum clan event
13 Votes / 15.29%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

^ thanks, death. now, as for the tourney/war, we'll try to do something today. it's either me or Rhae because our pc isn't working so the two have to go online through my laptop. bummer.
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures
Guys I think it's about that time... I've been loyal to this clan and it has not done really anything for me... It's hard to be a social clan if the two leaders are asleep when I'm awake... Sorry guys. It's been a good time with you all. I will still be around. Don't let this become between us. I still like all of you guys!!!
Pwn why you leave :c I often online at 3 AM GMT +7 that should be afternoon for you
-----
Also you don't need to leave. Use the clan for "just for fun" tag :c
Last edited by Trocher3; Jun 30, 2013 at 08:50 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
:D
Originally Posted by nevramon View Post
done.
-----
made a new head :3

Can I have that head please? Also guys In about 2 weeks I might leave toribash for 1 year THe reason is :I QUIT D:It's so sad but guys I need to do a living In reality but before I leave Nev can I have that head?As a remembrance from my friends?
Risk, no
Haha..back! Computer fixed, BYE PWNS! And also bye rocky! Hope you guys have a great future ahead! Also Nov, please don't reinvite people who have been kicked.... -_-
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!