Ranking
anybody ingame now? i wanna see what u guys think of me...
Suck My Kick WICKED Suck My Kick
P0w, Gel0, Masterx3, Mam,Nadhif, Deathpool2, 123urdead, Sushiman4, J0y, Deadstop, UG0TPWND, SupahNinja, Vman45, Nub0Xx, xTheMistx, Chandlerb, Goro96, Kooky

MY name is Darkjacker
I am 19 years
I am black belt
I wanna join in that clan because that clan have a good respect for ohter clans and others clan dont have it.
my bets mod: Akido
I wasnt in any clan
I dont have any infraction
My active its much
REPLAYS
aef.rpl (81.9 KB)
dont broke it 2.rpl (88.6 KB)
dsf.rpl (27.5 KB)
Name:SigSaucer
Belt:Black
Past clans:[Zero]
Favorite mods:ninjutsu,aikido,wushu
Other skills:etc
GMT:2
Why do i want to join:Because i like this clan this clan is so cool so i want to join
Presunto, you aren't the first owner of that account, right? Because I belive that you bought that account and forgot to mention on your application. Nevertheless, if you are the original owner of ''Presunto'', forget about applying here. That account have a dirty past, full of bans and such as I know.

By the way, this thread is for ''let us know'' that someone is interested in joining. No need to bother us posting an application copious times, even if the post was directed to the leader.
Originally Posted by Eddy View Post
Presunto, you aren't the first owner of that account, right? Because I belive that you bought that account and forgot to mention on your application. Nevertheless, if you are the original owner of ''Presunto'', forget about applying here. That account have a dirty past, full of bans and such as I know.

By the way, this thread is for ''let us know'' that someone is interested in joining. No need to bother us posting an application copious times, even if the post was directed to the leader.

This is in English right?

Originally Posted by presunto View Post
so your trying to say?

cause he don't get it :/

Originally Posted by Ruyzan View Post
Can ijoin ?

and I think this ones ill :v
Originally Posted by DragonTG View Post
Name: DragonTG , Real name: Martin
Belt: 3th DaN
Past Clans: SYN
Favorate Modes: Taekkyon, Aikido, Wushu , Aikido BD
Player Card: http://www.toribash.com/usercard/DragonTG.png
Why you want to join [eVo]: Is a Good clan, For you trip

http://img543.imageshack.us/i/dragontg.png/

And replay

DragonTG is an all around player... which i like.. keep an eye on him.