Toribash
Originally Posted by shook View Post
@Azir: That's a no from me. You're pretty good, but not ORMO material just yet. Your strikes should be cleaner, more powerful and always cause dismembers when you want them to, your movement as a whole should flow better, and as a last thing, you should experiment with using outrageously complex movements to produce otherwise easy results. As in, instead of just jumping and kicking, jump, spin around, use ground for extra leverage and THEN kick. You get where i'm going, right?

ok thanks for your comment shook , i will try again later when i'm good at making replay
Hey, Iīm back from holiday trip.
Tempo: what about me now? i havenīt seen any posts about or addressed to me...
so please reply
Iīm a German Member of (ORMO) and GMF
YOUR HELP IS NEEDED IN THIS THREAD
Okay, I have to say no. I didn't like them. You need a slight improvement. Re-apply if you feel like you've improved.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
replays
do i need to post the replay only because i kinda deleted some of the good ones but i have vids on youtube of them can i just post them
Originally Posted by Tempo View Post
Okay, I have to say no. I didn't like them. You need a slight improvement. Re-apply if you feel like you've improved.

okay, but all i do at the moment are manipulation replays...
i could also try to post a few of my latest ones, but all manipulations... especially, because i donīt have that much time to make some high-quality new ones...
Iīm a German Member of (ORMO) and GMF
YOUR HELP IS NEEDED IN THIS THREAD
Okay, but be sure to add your best replays. My advice to you is that you re-apply later and maybe you have better replays at that time.
★★★★★
Originally Posted by hhu80 View Post
do i need to post the replay only because i kinda deleted some of the good ones but i have vids on youtube of them can i just post them

No you cant post youtube vids. Just three replays.
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
I'm here to re-apply
Is this good enough? I got only 2 recent replays that I see as good, and one old one, which I like. So if this isn't good enough, I'll get off of my lazy ass and make some better ones tomorrow.
Goodnight fellas
Attached Files
Meamme0 - SuckyManip.rpl (69.3 KB, 7 views)
Meamme0 - Triplekick.rpl (116.4 KB, 6 views)
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
The first one was slow and the kick was weak. Not good. I still like your booms in the second one. The DMs third one were ugly. I didn't like that replay much. Sorry, but you need to improve.

Hint: Practise for a week or two. Improving takes a bit of time and re-applying after a day or something will barely increase your chances. I'm not saying it's impossible, but the chances are small if you re-apply in such a short amount of time.
★★★★★