Toribash
everytime I go to upload my mod it says This file is not a Toribash Mod File! It needs "#!/usr/bin/toribash" on the first line. Help plz
Originally Posted by DethsApostle View Post
everytime I go to upload my mod it says This file is not a Toribash Mod File! It needs "#!/usr/bin/toribash" on the first line. Help plz

Do you have #!/usr/bin/toribash on the first line?
how do u load ur mod in multiplayer its been uploaded and accepted but still wont work. It will work in free play but thats it do i have to do something else to play it multiplayer?
I try to select another object, but it just makes another one glow while still editing the one I wanted to deselect.
How can I select a different object?
(Not on laptop)
'°o[Ethr♥][My Music][B.A.W.S.]o°'
#Team@#w#@
Rexoa: iirc, you press enter to select the next object. but before you go to the next one you have to deselect the one currently highlighted (- to deselect).

So, yea. I have a problem.
I'm trying to make the big blue cylinder spin so it's like a rotating log.
I can't get that to work and I also have this problem:
The 2 plates are attached. I'm not sure if that was supposed to happen because I'm sure I made the right adjustments.
What am I doing wrong?

(Pictures were cut to save space for edit)
-----
E: Gave up on this, made a mod similar to this but I still have one question:

How do you make a rotating horizontal object stay in the same place without it moving sideways or jerking?
Vertical example: Look at the spinbag.tbm mod. Look at how the bag stays in the same place when no one touches it.
Last edited by Rexoa; Mar 26, 2011 at 01:59 AM.
'°o[Ethr♥][My Music][B.A.W.S.]o°'
#Team@#w#@
I don't know where to put the lua scripts so they will load. I'm running kubuntu (Linux), and I can't find the data files for Toribash. Can anyone help?
me and a friend made a mod and had it uploaded but still cant play in muiltiplayer, I load our mod in muiltiplayer but it loads akidio, can u not play the mods that u have made in muiltiplayer are they just for freeplay someone plz help
Originally Posted by DethsApostle View Post
me and a friend made a mod and had it uploaded but still cant play in muiltiplayer, I load our mod in muiltiplayer but it loads akidio, can u not play the mods that u have made in muiltiplayer are they just for freeplay someone plz help

Both players need to have the mod in their mod folder.
Helge Sverre - System Developer
https://helgesverre.com