Toribash
We went into ship, me as a marine Sargent wielding Gatling gun, with engineer guy who was controlling the robot. We investigated first few rooms, got some items, found out that our enemies are Alien invaders who took over the ship and that our atmosphere is not good for them so they start every fight with one less health..

We had some fight, got poisoned by a gas leak in one room, finished first mission rather easily, fixed the ship engines and got the Mission Abort card stating that HQ doesn't want any lose ends in this affair, we had to go to bridge and start self-destruct mechanism from there, in 10 turns ship will blow up...

As that was our last mission critical event started which meant that every room we cleared before is now again possibly infested with alien invaders. As the time was ticking down we again had to fight through alien hordes. I was left with only one health point and my technician buddy too, only one health. Robot was slightly damaged...

Then it happened, one room to the Air lock and game finish we entered into living inferno, room was on fire, each player had to take one damage. WE DIED!

Game Over

BEST. GAME. EVER.
Why are all your stories with fucked up ending! I want to hear with a happy one.

In other news, seems like TeamWushu was removed from official orgs. Not idea if it can be accessed any other way. I posted on the thread related to orgs, still no response yet.
Your messed up world enthrills me
lel bojan ;p

Originally Posted by William View Post
hurts a bit, but yeah did that.

Bah, when the org was active it was mostly thanks to us (and rcarey). The most important is that us fl0wers are alive. We can always make a new org ;o

You're feeling better btw ? :3