Toribash
Originally Posted by Handler View Post
Guess who is back!?

And what the fuck guys, what is going on with our activity and shit?? Moveyourasses and start posting here D:

post what ?

btw, get your ass in the irc..

Originally Posted by ViperTech View Post
Good to see u back bro.
Shakky is offline for 1-2 weeks because of work, many of the others are often ingame or posting here/at external forum so no real activity drop.

Only thing that could be really better is the IRC activity of the members!!! (that goes to all!)

Btw. I take RobertGB off of the memberlist and kick em out. Completly no activity here nor do I see em ingame or wherever.

Beside that I was about to fire up a rk-mma tourney yesterday but my net wasn't up for that so I think I will do that today.
10k/7k prices for 1st/2nd place would be a good thing. Will be really fun because this mod isn't than known

Bold section: agreed, I have no idea about what I should post, and in the irc I can just say random shit.. way better..

and about the tourney, wait for me to get online so we can do it together..
around 5pm (gmt-3)
rofl.
I'm always at work 12h/day 5 days/week oh and brw im going in vacation 1 week starting first this month and im broke waisted all my tc in gambeling...placing stupid bets on stupid people...
Good luck with the rk-mma tourney it will be good im sure
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Ok alex. We'll keep that in mind, have fun on vacation. And if I make some tc I'll send you some.

Colossus: today is the first time you've said anything on IRC since tuesday... Just hilight me and if I'm there I'll reply. Although I'm only really on IRC in the afternoons. Oh and I'm GMT +2
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
Activity check!

Post there if you are active or on vacation (leave a timerange then there), also throw in where you are active (forum/ingame/both)
Time to get a better overview
Check my Soundcloud ;)
Viper: I would host this with you, wait me to get online, at the same time as Colossus.
around 5pm (gmt-3)
If you're good with that, I'll be there.
Colossus: Post the "random shit" here, so we'll can start some kind of conversation. Muse I've seen that you're the most active, on forums at least.

Ninja'd: Yes, I'm back to my normal activity, I'll join in game often too.
asd
Yeah, IRC I mainly idle. And I get ingame every day or two

But I go on forums via my blackberry so I'm able to post any time I'm not asleep
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
You start school at 4? That is way too early. Should be more like 8-4.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Originally Posted by ViperTech View Post
Activity check!

I like the way you highlighted my name even without my reply.

Originally Posted by Muse View Post
Yeah, IRC I mainly idle. And I get ingame every day or two

But I go on forums via my blackberry so I'm able to post any time I'm not asleep

I'd do that if it wasn't too expensive here
I re-charge my phone with 15$ credits per-month.
so I get 15$ bonus per day to talk with some friends.

but if I stay for three to five minutes in facebook, it costs me from 5$ to 6$ (which is taken from the real credit, not from the bonus)

so it is basically impossible to get in through my phone :<
I'm in trouble on the internet, maybe I do not post for a few days, but I'll be back soon ;)
ΔV€ŇǤ€Đ Ş€V€Ň₣ØŁĐ βŁØØĐ ƗŇ V€ƗŇŞ :Đ
Viper, where is the link for the Reaper IRC ?
It was in the first page.
~ If life is showing you the back, kick their asses ! ~