Toribash
Well it's nothing like trolls to fuck up my life.

Well I'll hang around and get to know you guys some more and apply again another time.

Thanks for your time.
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~
Fuck off USB, you are saying yes to everyone.
|Master belt|over 3000 Posts|Over 400 Duels played|Cool head owner|Join date:Jun 14 2010|
I wanna suck it so hard
Last edited by USB; Mar 12, 2012 at 05:35 AM.
|Master belt|over 3000 Posts|Over 400 Duels played|Cool head owner|Join date:Jun 14 2010|
[App]Nazor
Nazor's Application.

[Silver]

Hello, silver my name is Nazor.

This is my alternate account, my first account was traded. I sold it because I was going to go inactive for a little bit.

I am back now, and I am looking for a decent clan to join. I have been looking at you guys for awhile and the leadership is good and the members are quite skilled. You guys are active but not too active.
Some clans are too active and expect you to do way to much.

I am looking for a mellow clan where I can post and communicate but not have to post every few hours.

I am active and quite skilled, though I don't want to sound arrogant so I will let you guys judge my skill.

I have been playing sense 09.

It took me awhile to get used to the game but with some practice and some teachings I feel that I am ready for a clan. I just made this account today cause I couldn't remember the passwords to any of my other alts.

I live in the usa and my Gmt is -7

If there is anything you guys want to ask me feel free and ask.

Totally yes, why?:
- perfect app
- maturity
- idc about skill, but if it is good, that make one more point to you.
- pretty oldfaggish (if didn't lie)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[s] [tgs] [w] [dp]
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion