Toribash
Guys!!! This is a great week for Flip! We made it into this video, not once, not twice, but THREE times!!! Great job guys!! ;)

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLrQpGQLqYQ)
-----
Also, we have quite the number of inactive people (ChillerVB, asdsasds, Swords123) and I was just wondering what everyone would like to do with them. They have not been online for over 2 weeks, sometimes 4... Please tell me what you would like to do with these guys.

P.S: Pubic has been moved to the parkour rank as I think he has shown tremendous skill and he posts parkour replays regularly. Please notify me if you disagree or would like to move ranks yourself.
Last edited by monkeyapex; Aug 2, 2014 at 07:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
hey monkey i have now been here for a bit i have not ever seen chiller asdsasds or swords123 once didn't know they were in the clan i am unsure about what to do thought
hey monkey,my name is DiableJum..my real name is muaz...i live in malaysia and i really want to join this clan...i'm second dan and may god bleased you
This is Jum, he is on trial for the clan and his trial shall end next weekend on Saturday unless he proves he is worthy of the clan. He is a bit shy with the forum so we will have to go slow with him on that. But he has saved the page and will check it regularly and occasionally post (hopefully).
-----
Also, I think I am going to invite Gizodude to the clan. I have seen a replay of his and he is always sparring so he should fit right in!
Last edited by monkeyapex; Aug 2, 2014 at 07:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by DiableJum View Post
thanks for invite and may god bleased you

no need to be shy pall, we are all wierd and nice ^^
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Hey guys, got this parkour replay, me and darkerharder made it AGGGGEESSSS ago and halfway through he pinged but i saved the replay finally today i edited and fnished it (sort of) so here it is, oh and you'll notice darkerharder fall over thats when the edit starts
-----
Oh and if you dont have the map, tell me and i'll send it to you over skype
Attached Files
#DARKping edit.rpl (686.2 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by ediblecow; Aug 3, 2014 at 08:08 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Become one with the cow.
If you need to contact me, my Discord username is simply "ediblecow."