Toribash
how do they work could lead to an extensive response, would prefer to writte a guide if i had to even be bothered to.

but the why you do them is quite simple, makeing your opponent lose a chunk of their body will disrupt their gameplay 100% and for the pure thrill of "you nigga i killed ya".
Decaping someone is always symbolic, for me it is.
okay, well, it's very rare I get a decap intentionally, but it's good to get one because well, it's a good skill and because it's part of secrets reputation.
DECAP CITYYYYY, I think decaps are funny as shit. For the person who is decapped their just like "welp I'm fucked nothing I can do about it now"
Alive and Kicking again, [SECRET], former artist, I lose all my matches.
Originally Posted by Mystery800 View Post
okay, well, it's very rare I get a decap intentionally, but it's good to get one because well, it's a good skill and because it's part of secrets reputation.

That was something me and teague help build... do not see it as a burden in which you have to follow thru.

You have to feel that the decap is right, its good, you have to want it. Dont force it.

Originally Posted by iemagazine View Post
DECAP CITYYYYY, I think decaps are funny as shit. For the person who is decapped their just like "welp I'm fucked nothing I can do about it now"

i like to roleplay sometimes, if i get decaped by someone thats worth it, iŽll normally do the "death animation" you get in must games when you get ur head cutted off, just because replays are like 40%-50% of the game and they need to look good imo.
Last edited by TheSecret; May 30, 2013 at 09:00 PM.
I never decap.

Also, look, I found another song like 'Hey Baby' by 'Afro-Asian Boy'

Yup

Last edited by Metriakon; May 31, 2013 at 02:52 AM.
Looking forward to seeing some secret members join Summerbash... ik -Oz- already did. Just click the banner ofc etc. Rawr... Best regards.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Originally Posted by TheSecret View Post
a burden in which you have to follow thru.

who said it was a burden? I enjoy doing it
-----
Originally Posted by Beta View Post
Looking forward to seeing some secret members join Summerbash... ik -Oz- already did. Just click the banner ofc etc. Rawr... Best regards.

done and done.
Last edited by Mystery; May 31, 2013 at 03:50 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump