I thought we'd gotten over the "darius so op pls nerf riot" phase
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
If anyone thinks Darius is too OP, why not use him then? -facepalm-

He was on sale a few days ago.
Dose is dead.
Darius still hurts

But not if you jungle him and go 0/8! 1200 elo is da best mang ;~;

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Darius has what was usually the Garen issue: he's so well designed to ks that ultimately he can steal a ton of gold from champs that scale better with gold than he does. He falls off in late game, so all the gold he steal from early to mid game is ultimately wasted as the game goes on. It's just most people don't know or don't believe this, so they just surrender 20 minutes in when solotop Darius starts getting ALL the kills.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
BUT SPIN TO WIN IS SO FUN
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
SPIN TO WIN GOT BUFFED HARD THOUGH

BUFFED HARRRRRRRRRRDDDDDD
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Darius has what was usually the Garen issue: he's so well designed to ks that ultimately he can steal a ton of gold from champs that scale better with gold than he does. He falls off in late game, so all the gold he steal from early to mid game is ultimately wasted as the game goes on. It's just most people don't know or don't believe this, so they just surrender 20 minutes in when solotop Darius starts getting ALL the kills.

>falls off late game
>true damage ult scaling with ad
his late game is fine
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
>falls off late game
>true damage ult scaling with ad
his late game is fine

He falls off because as the game gets longer and longer, people naturally get more and more health. The one counter to true damage is health. So naturally, that ult gets less and less effective. In addition, large team fights occur more often, where hard aoe cc is more effective than large single target burst. Darius's aoe damage is fairly lackluster as the game progresses, again for the aforementioned everybody getting larger. His base damage is what's hella damaging, not his ratios. So that falls off as well. And he has no real cc. The pull is nice and all, but it's fairly low range and easily kiteable.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games