Toribash
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
Question: Are you two rich as fuck?

No, actually. Alumni and Achievement Scholarships covered all of my costs, but both my girlfriend and I work part-time to cover what her financial aid can't. Thankfully we shouldn't have to take out student loans, as I'm sure between three parents they can help pay off what we can't.

edit: @Fancy: For undergraduates coming out-of-state the total is $60,000~; it's uh, expensive.
Last edited by Creati0n; Jul 7, 2016 at 07:35 AM.
Im home. Trip was awesome. We went to "Gelsenkirchen" very beautiful there.
Matharu is cool
#goodnightsweetprince
My face was 100% white to 100% red.

Fuck sunburn.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
My face was 100% white to 100% red.

Fuck sunburn.

Once fell asleep on my stomach out in the sun and had a literally 50% red and 50% white face
Originally Posted by Chirs View Post
Once fell asleep on my stomach out in the sun and had a literally 50% red and 50% white face

please tell me you have pictures of this
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
please tell me you have pictures of this

sadly, i don't

but should it ever happen again I will remember to document
Watched that Legend of Tarzan movie earlier. It was pretty cool.

Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
I'll be moving to Los Angelos, California. Got accepted into UCLA, and since my girlfriend wants to be a cinematographer, the best place for us to move to and get our educations would be there.

Financially, I have no idea how that situation is gonna come together since I'm not from the US and I'm too lazy to do the math, so hopefully you guys got things covered. Good luck.
a spoon.
Originally Posted by Chirs View Post

What you should try is drawing a design in sunblock then tanning.

dat example doe