Toribash
View Poll Results: Should i use this song?
Yes
2 Votes / 50.00%
No
2 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

There's going to be some changes around here.
If you read most of our threads, there's about 15 serious posts and hundreds of posts of spam. The Activity Check thread I can understand, but threads like the Inactivity thread, Clan art thread, Jobs thread, and numerous other threads need to be all serious. We don't need random conversations going on in every thread we have. We don't need random threads either. All they do is take up space and give you yet another place to fill with useless posts. If a mod came through and read some of these threads, they could easily be mistaken for spam threads. You don't want [elite] getting deleted do you? I don't think so.
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol
._. quarreling waters create ripples...ripples which inevitably effect the boat floating upon them.
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
Yes, this has come to my attention as well. I didn't want to bring this up forthright because I did not have the time to deal with it. However, seeing taco's eagerness for the service, I can implement a new guideline.
Refrain from talking off-topic in threads!
If you want to talk to someone, give them a phone call, use MSN, or just hop in on Toribash, for God's sake.

Also
Don't make useless threads. I will create a general discussions thread and sticky it. You can post what you want in there. If it gets out of hand, however, I will delete it.
Last edited by Sarutobi; Oct 8, 2009 at 06:21 AM.
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]