Toribash
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
I thought creati0n paid 125k for that cock sucking part.

same
Hi, everyone. Been awhile. This semester's schedule sucks. Never got around to posting here. When I get home, all I want to do is listen to music, read, and scroll through my Facebook feed.

How you guys doing? I'm reading a book called Old Man's War. Good shit. Yeah. So. That's happening. Okay. Yeah.
a spoon.
Originally Posted by YaZox View Post
He always did that even when he was in inq lol

I want some as well

I'll be unbanned in a month. Sucked enough cock to get it reduced

Ban extended.

Originally Posted by Bulletron View Post
Hi, everyone. Been awhile. This semester's schedule sucks. Never got around to posting here. When I get home, all I want to do is listen to music, read, and scroll through my Facebook feed.

How you guys doing? I'm reading a book called Old Man's War. Good shit. Yeah. So. That's happening. Okay. Yeah.

FFS Bullet get around to post in frost :<

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Originally Posted by Bulletron View Post

I'm doing alright man, just enjoying the rest of this summer while it lasts. I'm getting ready to move out; it'll be an interesting ride. That's for sure.
Hey guys, I Hope im not invading , I Just wanted to drop by and say Hello. I relised today that I left inq twice and got back in twice, then left again because of the mass leaving some months ago, and have not talked to any of you since, you guys were really nice to me and I would still like to be freinds with all of you :^D Please know that the kindness I was shown from hawksnightmare, creati0n, and many more members is not forgotten. Love you guys. stay blessed!

tunatunatunatunatuna
Last edited by M0nsoom; Jul 5, 2016 at 10:29 PM.