Toribash
Originally Posted by Think View Post
i was incapable of posting yesterday!!! haha!!! sorry

Don't worry, your secret is safe with me
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääää ääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääää ääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääää ääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääää ääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääää ääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääää ääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääää ääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääää ääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääää ääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääää ääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääää ääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääää ääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääää ä
Last edited by Juhizz; Feb 27, 2016 at 12:26 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
lol

it was this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e62M-5-7ajY

---------------------

how do i turn down audio!?!?!?
Last edited by Nagato; Feb 27, 2016 at 02:20 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
in after effects, press L once when you have the clip highlighted. i usually bring audo down to -2/-4. in sony vegas, hold your mouse on the top of the clip in the timeline. your cursor will turn into two arrows. one pointing up and one down. just click and hold whilst draging down.
M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by Hours View Post
in after effects, press L once when you have the clip highlighted. i usually bring audo down to -2/-4. in sony vegas, hold your mouse on the top of the clip in the timeline. your cursor will turn into two arrows. one pointing up and one down. just click and hold whilst draging down.

It was that easy?

kill me
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]