Toribash
So uh yeah about a clan video, whos making one and we need replay submissions for it :/
-----
and yeah we need to keep most of our convos on the clan thread and keep small talk in skype
Last edited by ediblecow; Jul 27, 2014 at 02:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Become one with the cow.
If you need to contact me, my Discord username is simply "ediblecow."
Well, I will do the clanvid i think, but i still need them Poses!! So you better post some >:T
are signatures even a thing anymore..?
Originally Posted by mobinladen View Post
Okay, i think i will will finnisch The Banner today.. Hopfully u guys all like it!

hmmm... we get surprisingly some family visit.. so i think i dont have the time to finish it today.. but i will do my best with it asap.

here is another preview..

big image!!!

i know it still needs some improving.. espacialy at the right arm ( i dont like it) but if i keep that style as i want i think it will turn out really great best clan banner in tb and all handdrawn.. heheh ;-)

so membros i hope u all like the little preview!!

and to be gentle as always XD

cheers

mobin
...call me "mobin"...[flip]
Mobin, I really like the style of where you're going with this, but add some blood. Toribash has gore maybe some arrows swirling around the other arm. One more thing, finish the Tori's body. XD That would be nice.

Oh yeah,

Cheers,

-devil
Last edited by MrDevilMan; Jul 27, 2014 at 11:20 PM.
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Originally Posted by MrDevilMan View Post
Mobin, I really like the style of where you're going with this, but add some blood. Toribash has gore maybe some arrows swirling around the other arm. One more thing, finish the Tori's body. XD That would be nice.

Oh yeah,

Cheers,

-devil

kk.. thank u for ur opinion and thoughts.. i will keep an eye on that during finishing it! ;-)
...call me "mobin"...[flip]
Originally Posted by ediblecow View Post
So uh yeah about a clan video, whos making one and we need replay submissions for it :/
-----
and yeah we need to keep most of our convos on the clan thread and keep small talk in skype

Hey I just made this parkour replay, more replays to come.
Attached Files
Parkour City B Completed.rpl (346.9 KB, 7 views)
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
I got this very fucking smooth replay. More replays will be sent soon. Aaaaaand one more post until 1000. Hell yeah.

(Btw don't mind my mlg name xD)
Attached Files
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
BOOOOOOM!!!! Pop on the thread this morning and all the activity!! I love it! Keep it up.

@Mo GREAT JOB! That looks like it took AGES! I'd love to see the final product.

@Maro, Devil Nice replays guys! Clean decap. Awesome.

Good going guys. Well done.

-MisterStealYohGurl
We have apps. Check the thread.
-----
Hey, guys. I'm 7th Dan now.
I'd like to thank my Mum, my Dad, my pet rock Steve and my nextdoor neighbour Dan the dodgy dealer. It's been a great time with you all.

-Banana man
Last edited by monkeyapex; Jul 28, 2014 at 08:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump