Toribash
i could do monkey ;) but it will be useless skype has cards you can sent ;) well guys see you in a week i might be able to be online from time to time but not very often
Hey guys Just saying that I'm making a new account called Desh123 and I'd like to move everything from there so is that ok? just wanted to know before I transfer everything
(<+>)_(<+>)
Sure, would you like me to invite you to the clan through your new account and kick you from the clan under the name "Jaedan"?
Why are you starting a new account? A fresh start?
-----
P.S. Is anyone interested in an Amber Relax for 3.6k (Negotiable). I need to get rid of it. :l
Last edited by monkeyapex; Jul 25, 2014 at 10:46 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
thanks monkey that would be good cause I wanted to use Desh cause its my graffiti name :P anyway thanks I'll start transferring my stuff
(<+>)_(<+>)
yeah lets talk! we have so many membros (heheh mebers+brothers= membros)
that we could easily fill 2 pages a day..
well maybe its because summer vacations? or something? i hope our clan threat will get more attention again through the mebmbros.

comon guys lets stay awesome!!!!

cheers mobin!
...call me "mobin"...[flip]
Hm i need a good signature for my forum post other than "WHOA i tripped" XD
-----
>tfw I'm a purple cow
Last edited by ediblecow; Jul 27, 2014 at 04:17 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Become one with the cow.
If you need to contact me, my Discord username is simply "ediblecow."
Mobin, what's trying to make me laugh is when you say "cheers Mobin!" At the end of every post you make xD idk why, it's just that you act like a gentleman in your posts xD but he's right, we need to keep our activity up and running like the old days when I wake up, I see new posts not on the Skype chat, but on the fucking clan discussion ._. Mobin, remember that drawing of the tori you were making for our banner? Yeah, now is that time to continue it, PLEASE! Been a long time since you made it, lol.
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
agree on that one, we need to keep this thread up and running, we also need more forum active members.. and mobin, membros? really? x)
I'm not sure what's happening anymore