Toribash
Woah, I have no idea what you guys are talking about.But you guys are all good at science I will give you that.
R.I.P DOG
Ryan will be remembered.
Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
We need oxygen, plants need carbon, if we all die due to no oxygen, the only pollution would be fossil fuels which don't last for long. The population is increasing but will start to decrease over the next 500 years.

The main concern is CO2, we need carbon dioxide, plants need the carbon, we need the oxygen, we're in no danger when it comes to that. Yes, trees are being cut down, but thats not a problem, algae does most of the respiration needed to put oxygen into the atmosphere, and we're not cutting that down, I think war is more of a concern than pollution
I'm so noob, I press C twice
Proud member of [Extreme]
I believe not Psycho, A 1 degree Increase in global temperatures could set of a chain reaction that would completely change the global climate. There is a very nice documentary by National Geographic called 6 degrees to change the world.
[Extreme]--> We are here (Cool Place)------------------------------------------u are all the way over There--->(Uncool) You
There are 2 opposing opinions, 1 is that global warming is gonna kill us all and we're fucked... the other is that global warming is a load of bullshit. Each both have a substantial amount of evidence supporting their claims. Either way, it's not gonna happen in our lifetime
I'm so noob, I press C twice
Proud member of [Extreme]
Well I Have my answer. You call 1 PM pestoring. Then I wanna know what the hell You consider spam. I am done helping you and this clan since obv I am not wanted here.

Bye Losers
Well, people will definately miss you. I will take the "Bye Losers" as a joke. Hahaha.
Best of luck in the future.
Coming back to plants, what about my children? I dont want them not breathing properly :o We need to make a change! Everybody plant a tree! <3
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
I understand, and we wont interfere. Still again, best of luck and never forget about us.
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
I shed a tear for u man see yah...
[Extreme]--> We are here (Cool Place)------------------------------------------u are all the way over There--->(Uncool) You
Originally Posted by BoingBoing View Post
I understand, and we wont interfere. Still again, best of luck and never forget about us.

Forget this clan is impossible.