Toribash
Originally Posted by Toon View Post
Nope.

P.S. Why have I not been added to the 1st page yet?

NA Server
IGN- CartoonMad

You obviously don't pay much attention as it says it in almost the very top in red
(Please follow a format of (toribash name) - (league of legends name - (Server Region) through a private message it to Lume.
I just realised I have the stupidest name in the forum
I think Jayce is funny when he tries to play carry. He is only good as a top, and the whole hybrid thing never worked out.

A Jayce adcarry is about as effective as a Teemo adcarry.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Originally Posted by Noah View Post
I think Jayce is funny when he tries to play carry. He is only good as a top, and the whole hybrid thing never worked out.

A Jayce adcarry is about as effective as a Teemo adcarry.

Jayce's biggest problem is that he can do everything decently, but doesn't really excel at anything.

He's decent top (being ranged is huge plus), decent AD carry (e+q poke and w's attack speed/damage steroid) and decent jungler.

He's also fun to play.

Also, On-Hit-Bruiser Teemo is the best Teemo!
Originally Posted by Dargon View Post
Jayce's biggest problem is that he can do everything decently, but doesn't really excel at anything.

He's decent top (being ranged is huge plus), decent AD carry (e+q poke and w's attack speed/damage steroid) and decent jungler.

He's also fun to play.

Also, On-Hit-Bruiser Teemo is the best Teemo!

Every Teemo is the worst champion in the game.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
Every Teemo is the worst champion in the game.

lol no
top teemo is pretty good, like dargon said.
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
I've been playing top Jayce a lot recently. Of the three games I played yesterday with him top, I've beaten an Irelia, Riven, and Warwick without much trouble. He's pretty good, especially when going 21/9/0 and flat AD marks and quints. The poke with his range is really unfair to melee champions and can even out-trade them more times than not (assuming you combo in melee form as you're supposed to). The only champions that come to mind that may be able to out-trade Jayce top are Olaf, Darius, and Udyr, but even then you still have ranged poke which they do not.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Originally Posted by Kat View Post
lol no
top teemo is pretty good, like dargon said.

Teemo is horrible. His voice is annoying. He has 8000 skins. His abilities are annoying. And he has and all round hate-able personality.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
I've been playing top Jayce a lot recently. Of the three games I played yesterday with him top, I've beaten an Irelia, Riven, and Warwick without much trouble. He's pretty good, especially when going 21/9/0 and flat AD marks and quints. The poke with his range is really unfair to melee champions and can even out-trade them more times than not (assuming you combo in melee form as you're supposed to). The only champions that come to mind that may be able to out-trade Jayce top are Olaf, Darius, and Udyr, but even then you still have ranged poke which they do not.

And you said Jayce was meh :s
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games