Toribash
Not a lot of good players applying :/ And welcome Sckalen
Become one with the cow.
If you need to contact me, my Discord username is simply "ediblecow."
welcome sckalen hey guys its just to say that i wont be able to be active for about a week from saturday i am going to england
Originally Posted by ediblecow View Post
Not a lot of good players applying :/ And welcome Sckalen

The problem is that something happened when the old back flip clan was made. It died. And that's the only reason why people won't apply imo.

Also, this comeback I made to colors when he was bitching on me. http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...postcount=1186
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
hey guys the weekend past I did a lot of stuff (graffiti) just a couple throw ups and stuff so hope you enjoy

PS all the pics saying cerb (cerberus) isn't m its my partner
also I know the green one got messed up
Attached Images
DM.jpg (57.9 KB, 7 views)
DMQ.jpg (99.8 KB, 6 views)
DMQ unedited.jpg (66.1 KB, 6 views)
Shroom.jpg (65.8 KB, 5 views)
Shroom 2.jpg (59.5 KB, 5 views)
Shroom 3.jpg (57.3 KB, 5 views)
Cerb.jpg (55.8 KB, 5 views)
Cream.jpg (54.5 KB, 5 views)
(<+>)_(<+>)
nice graffitis can you do some with a pictures and illustrations + words like the shroom one but with tons of detail i would love to see something like that ;)
Guys, guess who didn't get sleep for the 3rd time in 3 days? Me. I guess I had too much energy and decided to let it cool off for some time. Ugh, my eyes are so flashy. I was on my phone for the whole morning btw. Checking skype messages, YouTube, all that other shit. I watched some parkour to cheer me up. (It's always an epic way for you to cheer up) my phone is on low brightness, the ringer is disabled, was laying here on the couch for the whole time, TV in front of me, everything just went to hell.

I see now why you're supposed to sleep in your life.
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Well, your day sounds interesting... Meanwhile, i have my last day of school tomorrow, so more tb, Skype and talking to you guys!
-----
Why has chat died?! We all are on holiday, with more time to play, yet forum activity has just gone! Come on guys let's keep going how we were.
Last edited by monkeyapex; Jul 23, 2014 at 12:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump