Toribash
I see a bunch of people saying that their economy is going to go down harder than the Hindenburg, but I don't know enough about the issue to take a side.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
I'm seriously worried about the future of the UK. Meh, I personally think that the days of the UK are numbered. Scotland and Northern Ireland are already talking about leaving the UK and staying with the EU.

Replace "Son of a.." with "YOU FUCKING WANK STAINS!"
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
I'm seriously worried about the future of the UK. Meh, I personally think that the days of the UK are numbered. Scotland and Northern Ireland are already talking about leaving the UK and staying with the EU.

As far as I understand, it's a multistep process that's harder than it sounds. It can't just become a sovereign nation and stay with the EU. They have to leave, become sovereign, apply to the EU, and then they're in provided they meet the requirements and the EU thinks they're stable enough.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
As far as I understand, it's a multistep process that's harder than it sounds. It can't just become a sovereign nation and stay with the EU. They have to leave, become sovereign, apply to the EU, and then they're in provided they meet the requirements and the EU thinks they're stable enough.

Our First minister is already in talks with the EU, so I doubt we would have much trouble getting into it. Lets also not forget that Scotland produces more food than any other country in the UK, we have places to store trident, England does not, People with Scottish nationality make up the vast majority of the armed forces. it all keeps going on and on. Quite frankly, It is England, and the other UK countries, that should worry about Scotland leaving, as they will be worse off...
<Tuna>I know what I am voting if we get another referendum 
<Skul>Tuna, you're probably going to have a pair of them coming up
<Skul>one to leave the UK & one to join the EU
<Tuna>I've got no false allusions that Scotland would suddenly become better of with economics, just I like the EU...
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
In the Brexit discussion topic, Smallbowl mentioned there might be a revote. If that's the case, I fully expect the results to be a direct opposite of what has already happened. 51% remain/49% leave.
I've kinda stayed out of this thread as I have no knowledge over the topic, so I'm gonna change it to something else.

Recently I've considered purchasing a dedicated game server so a group of us could come together and play something. I'd be pretty down for doing this if I had confirmation that others would participate.
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
I've kinda stayed out of this thread as I have no knowledge over the topic, so I'm gonna change it to something else.

Recently I've considered purchasing a dedicated game server so a group of us could come together and play something. I'd be pretty down for doing this if I had confirmation that others would participate.

Depending on what you're planning to host, me and buddies from Aeon are always looking for good servers
Any game is totally acceptable, but preferably something that has an intriguing/entertaining cooperative/multiplayer system.