Toribash
+2 GMT, anytime except the morning, im available after 13:00, just make sure to tell me when

yo do we download it over steam now?
okay guys im here. add me on steam and let me know when you guys are on. username: Steif Von Penen
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Added, I'm that guy in red.

The mod list for clan siege is as follows:
-Judo Frac
-GreyKido
-Taekkyon
-Lenshu3ng
I'm crappy as hell on all those, but lets do our best.
Here is the explanation from ClanMonster if you still don't get how it works: http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...1&postcount=64

There will be one single day where I won't be available between 15 to 18, I'll notify you guys later.

The member of our clan that seems to be participating and their timelines:
Alex: GMT+2, 2pm to 5am. | At GMT+0, 12pm to 3pm.
Perica: GMT+2, anytime after 1pm. | At GMT+0, after 12pm.
Sicks: GMT+7, anytime after 1pm. | At GMT+0, after 8pm.
Uberis: GMT +2, 4pm to 11pm. | At GMT+0, 2pm to 9pm.
TheDog: -

Crap, I got bad timeline.
I'll ask Aether once we sort out our schedule and see when we can meet up with them.
Last edited by Sicks; Apr 12, 2015 at 05:00 PM.
Just came back from a friend's birthday party.

Me and dog are both GMT +2. I'm available from 4 PM to 11 PM. In +0 it is 2 PM to 9 PM. That is every work day. I can play whenever on the weekends.

I'll contact Aether.

edit: Not my birthday today though Still thanks <3
Last edited by Uberis; Apr 12, 2015 at 02:36 PM.
Oh if it will be needed we can split up and play the games individually. It isn't required for everyone to gather and play until someone wins all the series. This is the worst case scenario if anyone is unavailable for most of the time. But lets try to gather at one time. It will be more fun and it will cause less problems. If someone will get outmatched we can even finish the 1st phase in one sitting. Which would be perfect.
well I'll sit home all day waiting for you guys haha
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]