Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Comeback video :)
Yo RelaxAliens.

Regardless of what happens with the clan video, I want to make another vid soon. Sadly I used up most of my replays for my last vid, so I figured I would do something a bit different.

If you have any good MP wushu comeback replays, please post them here. The video wont be very long, but I want to learn some more about making affects and what not. I figure I'll put some sappy romance song about wanting a girl to come back (probably sped up) over it all and maybe it will be a cool video. I was thinking of making a post in the Alpha thread also, but if I can get enough here I wont.

O.k., thanks in advance.

EDIT: chase replays will also work. So if someone ended up running and you chased them down, let me have it
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
a completely black cat, was sleeping on a completely black (asphalt?) road. Now. Street lights weren't on. There was no moon, and clouds covered the sky.
A car comming down the road had no lights on and still, he saw the cat just in time to avoid him. How did he see the cat?! >.>
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
This is definitely the right place.

May i suggest you a song?

Ayeron - Into the electric castle (albw) - Hope.

The refrain says "come back to me", it's a nice song.
Attached Files
Deadly interception..maybe.rpl (63.1 KB, 5 views)
fly away.rpl (74.3 KB, 5 views)
loose.rpl (72.0 KB, 5 views)
One versus Chronos.rpl (69.2 KB, 5 views)
One versus Rocker.rpl (68.7 KB, 6 views)
One versus Zackerie.rpl (82.9 KB, 5 views)
One vesus Ghassan.rpl (68.3 KB, 6 views)
Pew Pew.rpl (70.9 KB, 5 views)
Unlucky Kamiko.rpl (68.8 KB, 6 views)
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
the guy is the comic book superhero known as the daredevil, his 'sight' is based on mental pictures his brain makes when he hears something, the cat meowed and wallah he saw it.

on another note it could just be daylight, and even if the entire sky was covered in cloud, clouds can in most cases let light through.
Ass is a common ghetto suffix
yea daylight. Killer beat you to the answer tho, Nikelaos.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"