Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Orly?
I bet I love it more.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
I love this place so much, I double posted, and I did a picture!

It makes me lol.
Maybe it should be put on the first post?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Of course it was googled, lol.
Do you REALLY think that I can just make a friggen Palace made of lights with Piant.NET?
Wow, im proud!
If the replays are crap, (meaning mine) will you still add them?
I was just wondering for my own sake, lol.
Well, I just found out that my computer can't run GTA4.
Kind of sad, really.
So, I am going to play TB for a while longer.
Thanks anyways, guys!

P.S: If anyone else has GTA4 PC, once I get mine working, I would be happy to play MP with you, lol.
Ohk, Ima close this.
It is not needed, and I made it.