Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Well, it seems stupid quick reply deleted my last very very long application, so I guess I'll just make a new one *sigh*

Hello there, Nitro. My name is Kirk, and I'm 11 years old and in grade 6. I live in Richmond, Canada. I am a former clanmate of Thinkfast5 and SkyWhale. I was also in the clan Hydra (which SkyWhale and Thinkfast5 was in before it died.) I would like to join Nitro because I have been inactive since August/2014. Recently, I've been getting back into Toribash. I want to join Nitro because I think joining an active clan will help me get more active, lest I get kicked. I also want to make some new friends .

(New paragraph cuz I'm neat ) I specialize in Judo, whether it be normal or fracture. To be blunt, I specialize in any close-mid range combat, although I am just a tad bit rusty. I can also play Aikido. I'm a black belt and my rank goes from 16 000-25 000. I can play Toribash whenever I don't have homework for MOST days of the week. But sometimes even if I don't have homework because of other reasons (parties, vacations, etc.) I have had no bans/infractions, and I have 1 alt named jhet777 cause I got really really bored once and I wanted to see what the white/yellow belts could do to me.

Anyways, I hope I get into Nitro. Thanks for your time! Good day.

-Jhet77.

EDIT: I was also a clanmate of KillaPone during my time in Hydra.
Last edited by jhet77; Dec 20, 2014 at 01:27 AM.
toribash y u make it hard for me to start playing you again
good enough to pass, find a lieutenant general or above to test ya
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Sure. I'll try.
-----
Oops. I tried to join spec and shit happened. I'm stupid. Mind if I wait for tommorow to find a general?
Last edited by jhet77; Dec 20, 2014 at 03:33 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
toribash y u make it hard for me to start playing you again
sure
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
my application for the awsome loyal nitro clan
hi my name Is Dominick as related in my username I loooove pickles and im a brown belt but 400some games till black. I actually take taekwondo in real life and im a yellow belt.i live in naples,florida and im 13 years old.i hope I can someday participate in your clan wars and lead us to glory.in the sum of my application I ask thy to accept this.
-----
PIE EDIT
went ahead and deleated all the spam so it is easier to read, I say denied btw.
Last edited by Day; Dec 20, 2014 at 06:53 PM.
Originally Posted by dominicko View Post
hi my name Is Dominick as related in my username I loooove pickles and im a brown belt but 400some games till black. I actually take taekwondo in real life and im a yellow belt.i live in naples,florida and im 13 years old.i hope I can someday participate in your clan wars and lead us to glory.in the sum of my application I ask thy to accept this.
-----
* zzz**************[invade]/invade:ridin ghorse::re ddy::que stionmark: :dr iver::stickyma n::sta r:

I'm not sure how this works, but from what I've seen, this hasn't enough information because you didn't state what your strengths were, and what you can really help us with, and I think someone like pie would say you're a little immature from all of the emojis and etc, sorry, but a no from me. Nothing personal.(And Nitro, Don't hate me if I got this wrong)
Hello! 'Tis I.
Even if I'm not in nitro, frankly, that's a bad app.
State more organized information next time bro.
Modo Bestia
Originally Posted by dominicko View Post
-----
* zzz**************[invade]/invade:ridin ghorse::re ddy::que stionmark: :dr iver::stickyma n::sta r:

I will go straight :NO
you'r making fun of us so GTFO (sry about GTFO)
I never forget.