Endurance Onslaught 6.0
... My girlfriend asked me that last night. I stared blankly into space for a while before responding with "I have no idea".

Then I realized it must be because of gender equality, and that God himself really is a genus scientist.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Originally Posted by Kraetyz View Post
... My girlfriend asked me that last night. I stared blankly into space for a while before responding with "I have no idea".

Then I realized it must be because of gender equality, and that God himself really is a genus scientist.

What god, FSM or Ctulhu
f=m*a syens
They are practically the same, you know.
Ia Cthulhu, Spaghettimonster fhtagn.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Well there goes rules one and two.
You might want to snip the link it may or may not be a banable offence to like to somthing so.... volger.

Anyway please continue the convo in the random stuff thread and not the recruiting thread.
[o]
Links cleaned.

Well he has been active in this thread at least. Good posts so far. Good mod choice. Great application, actually put effort unlike most others >_> Its easy to overlook the low posts count and belt for these. I say yes
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
His trollface will from now on have Kraetyz' Seal of Approval on it.
Yay, another member! Welcome, have fun and stay active :]
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..