Originally Posted by torissiah View Post
SPRAKY

SPRAKY

SPRAKY

Wow.
{Hello Vibe}

I comed here to apply to join Wapow what ever i gonna tell you what i have become in TB first My name is Abdulrahman and in TB Darknesslor and you can say to me Earthquake...Ik that my Grammer is bad because I am Egyption player i mean from Egypt and I played TB from 2013 untile now 2015 Ik what do you think you think that I lie at you the answer is no I got stealed before and i was 2thblackbelt and 145 games to be promoted I always like all peoples and I am active in forums always and you can PM me If you want [Except when I sleep] and My best Mods is [Abd is the best to me,Akido,Mushu,xSpar] Thats my favourite mods in TB but in real I like to play football and swimming and my game got crashed from like 3 days oh I was forgetting a item let you say to me Fuck you Ican make acrobat xD... I am so funny with all my freinds and I respect all members in Myclan or out clan and I losed a freind because he stoled my email and i was having replays not on that computer in another one when I reked down GodBelt three times and I am 13 years old and ik that i can not make a good apply like that because I really want To join Vibe and and i started TB with zero Tc and i before geted 40k from a Decap prize but they got stoled in my another email and My skype name is Darkness12 Thx For Reading

I wish to be accepted
Originally Posted by Darknesslor View Post
I comed here to apply to join Wapow what ever i gonna tell you what i have become in TB first My name is Abdulrahman and in TB Darknesslor and you can say to me Earthquake...Ik that my Grammer is bad because I am Egyption player i mean from Egypt and I played TB from 2013 untile now 2015 Ik what do you think you think that I lie at you the answer is no I got stealed before and i was 2thblackbelt and 145 games to be promoted I always like all peoples and I am active in forums always and you can PM me If you want [Except when I sleep] and My best Mods is [Abd is the best to me,Akido,Mushu,xSpar] Thats my favourite mods in TB but in real I like to play football and swimming and my game got crashed from like 3 days oh I was forgetting a item let you say to me Fuck you Ican make acrobat xD... I am so funny with all my freinds and I respect all members in Myclan or out clan and I losed a freind because he stoled my email and i was having replays not on that computer in another one when I reked down GodBelt three times and I am 13 years old and ik that i can not make a good apply like that because I really want To join Vibe and and i started TB with zero Tc and i before geted 40k from a Decap prize but they got stoled in my another email and My skype name is Darkness12 Thx For Reading

{Hello Vibe}

I comed here to apply to join Wapow

{Hello Vibe}

Wapow

Go home.
Belt: On this account Green, but on my other accounts I'm black belt.
Comp Mods: Spar, Mushu, Judo, ABD
Alts: TheJesterMan
Previous Clan: On another alt, Death Note (Name: GenericLez)
[Did Not Leave DN]
Why You Need Me: I'm very skilled at this game, and I'm very active in it, teaching new people how to get started and teaching people moves.

Irl Name: Emily
Something cool: Nothing in real life? Except good art and handwiritng? But ingame I'm a good player?
Player Card: I have some viruses that wont allow me to put my player card here >_>
Skype Name: james.cookie2 ( My borhter named it >_> )
Replays: Again with the viruses =/
-----
Oh I'm also a good stroy writer
-----
Story*
Last edited by DarkKawaii; Aug 19, 2015 at 01:15 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump