Ranking
Originally Posted by Hours View Post
dont apply with collabs

Who the hell are you?

lol ~ hours
Last edited by Hours; Sep 23, 2014 at 06:35 PM.
pop-pop-pop
Originally Posted by MiKE38 View Post
Who the hell are you?

lol ~ hours

someone with the ability to edit posts. means i once had more power than you, and still have.
M I N I V A N
i wanna join vector
my real name is ty my skype name is tyler.hazel10 i wanna join cause they are talented my toribash name is tyhazel i am 3rd dan i live in chicgo and i have corks and tricks my clans ive been in is rae otf and i am very talented at akido spar parkour im 16 years old
he asked me and i told him to app i have the replays if you guys wanna see i am about to look
-----
yeah no not even gonna be nice about this just gonna be blunt the replays were terrible no flow your punches made no sense you had no reactions and you didnt work with your partner at all. you were jumping for no reason you always turned one way then the next frame tried to turn the other.... and "for the peps" and "for the peps 2" were nothing different the only thing you changed is the way you fell to the ground... its a no, big no.
Last edited by Miyako; Sep 26, 2014 at 04:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"*bursts into tears* I can't talk about it! It's so horrible! They were-- they were-- the milk! Oh God, the milk!."
*Sup sup
*I'm Lebo *in game Volkhov* 17 y.o and i hail from Johannesberg South Africa
*Brown belted
*favorite type mods being spar, parkour and abd
*i wanna join Vector cause i respect the fact that you look at skill rather than belt and the vibe here seems to be pretty fresh
*i was previously in Mega but then our leaders acc got hacked and made us inactive, since then i've been searching for a clan where i would have absolutely no reason to leave and i think that clan is Vector
*my skype name is i wanna eat the whole cake
* looking at the previous chats for other apps this is probably the most nerve wrecking thing ive done in a while but i still wanna give it a shot

- theres always room for improvement and i hope you take me into consideration to join this clan-
Attached Files
sparring with poop.rpl (832.9 KB, 12 views)
sparring with thedevix.rpl (644.7 KB, 7 views)
sparring with Protonitron.rpl (945.1 KB, 7 views)
Hi, my name is Artyom, I from Russia. I play Toribash long ago. I play football, I was in protection earlier, now goalkeeper. Age 16. I was in clans: Attack, Gt.
I left attack, Gt expelled because of an inaktiv. I liked your tag, here good and kind people. I wanted to go to your clan. Favourite fashions: ninjutsu, lenshu.
Replays will be lower
Attached Files
asdddddd.rpl (74.4 KB, 16 views)
SPARR.rpl (825.8 KB, 11 views)
Woow.rpl (87.8 KB, 10 views)
Parkur one.rpl (311.6 KB, 7 views)