Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I also say no. Just practice more, try new play styles. Then post replays that show skill. Decapping is cool, but sometimes it's just lucky that you get a decap. (not you specifically, I mean in general).
Well the first one was luck but the second one everyone was yelling in caps decap decap that really got me annoyed so i tried. But i understand well cya. May i still post in this forum?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hey guys, I just looked at a trailer for Black Ops 2 and Elite integration, and I wanted your thoughts. If you haven't seen it yet here it is:

Now that you have watched it, how do you think Treyarch is doing with this game? I personally feel that Treyarch always pushed it to the limit in contrast to Infinity Ward. They brought new graphics which have finally caught up with newer FPS's, new create-a-class, newer zombies, and better integration with Elite. However, I am mad that elite is now free as I did pay for it yet got absolutely nothing out of it. Still, I won't have to renew it now, and I feel that elite will be smoother and have more features out there. Your opinions?
Last edited by ElCaeko; Oct 15, 2012 at 11:57 PM.
|Grim Reapers|The Aikido Team|PSN/Steam:ItsRainingDesert|
I don't see why not. Just head over to the chat thread.

Please limit invades as the forum board is reserved for members of Team Aikido.

~ElCaeko
Last edited by ElCaeko; Oct 16, 2012 at 03:10 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Treyarch is doing well with the game, yes.
But call of duty is not worth buying anymore. What will happen (at least with me and my group of friends) is we will play the game for a good 2 weeks, then move on. Occasionally playing zombies when we're bored of Halo 4.
Tired of shooting stuff, you can only shoot do much stuff before it all blends together.in my opinion they should quit while their ahead before they rend up like guitar hero.Fps games are fun and all but they're kind of killing the video game industry all everyone gets excited over now is assassins and soldiers.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Originally Posted by Beta View Post
I don't see why not. Just head over to the chat thread.

Please limit invades as the forum board is reserved for members of Team Aikido.

~ElCaeko

I totally said this, just giving ElCaeko credit you know .

Also for future apps, I would like to see more then just the minimum requirements.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin