4 Votes / 13.79%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by lZetha View Post
Name how in real life like in-game: Diego
Belt: Black Belt
Active in-game: Much
Active in forums: Medium
Why do you want to join? There are several friends in that clan and is very organized.
With what you can help? I will be very active
Do you make art/replays..? In art I'm bad .. Replays but not so much ^^
Usercard.
[IMG]http://forum.toribash.com/%3Ca%20href=http://forum.toribash.com/tori_achievements.php?username=lZetha%20target=_bl ank%3E
2 or 3 replays

Yes LZETHA

ya lo estube viendo tanto en el foro como en el juego y creo que sera un buen recluta

Already estube seeing both in the forum and in the game and I believe that sera a good recruit
Hey Bro "PTS" - -" no se el siginifcado pero, esmi trabajo en el clan. con toda certeza tengo mucha suerte de te-lo, y pido desculpas al borjon, fercho y snake porq fue meio dificil dar 6k pues tengo 33k en mi conta, una cantidad q nunca tive, mas la força de ayudar el clan fue muhco mayor! THX ALL!
-----
I say yes for Zetha!
Last edited by dragonsfc; Jul 21, 2011 at 03:18 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
YOU LOST exactly 8 SECONDS OF YOUR LIFE READING THIS SIGNATURE...
After enter in this clan about SER0 (for me he need be the colider because he is old member) I be happy, u said yes, The Founder of clan said yes, i be happy seince this moment.

PsY in Heart---
YOU LOST exactly 8 SECONDS OF YOUR LIFE READING THIS SIGNATURE...
Zetha : I say if welcome, especially you have to be respectful and not to leave the clan with a bad
-::Always will fight for you, I'll be a knight in the stars trust.

/jo PsY
-----
que dijo fish
Last edited by borjon; Jul 21, 2011 at 03:28 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hueshueshueshueshueshueshues
Dragon i sais the same but ser0 dont get computer now maybe when he get computer we dont care if the co-leader is new we need that are skilled and active in forums
Originally Posted by figh View Post
Zetha : I say if welcome, especially you have to be respectful and not to leave the clan with a bad

if you say so I did to rage ... were personal moments
PsY