Toribash
i say yes because you seem like a pimp and we need a pimp to keep atlantics whores in line
like hacks
hacks is a whore
Well.. Here We Go!
Hello Atlantic, My Name is Guyagainsthacks, But my real name is Kabir Polanco. Im from Santiago, Chile. As You may know, I came here to make an app *Well, Medium-App* And do my best =D. My skills are in a medium level. Not good but not bad. *I put down there some examples. Please, take a look and judge* I'm a yellow belt, I don't play toribash so much in mp, I put all my effort in sp. I'm a fancy forum wizard and I'm quite active than before, and friendly.
Thank You For Reading
-Guyagainsthacks
Attached Files
NotAgainstNoobs.rpl (236.4 KB, 5 views)
(Gah!) Come StreamLine.rpl (286.6 KB, 2 views)
(Gah!) Purple Haze.rpl (221.9 KB, 2 views)
Tyzi ♥|[Ca]ZeToxxiK(Assmaster)|[Atlantic]Hayz|[S]Dobby|
[U]senseikitten: You're My favorite person i haven't met
Originally Posted by guyagainsthacks View Post
. I'm a fancy forum wizard
-Guyagainsthacks

Sole reason why I accept you.
anything else is irrelevant.
wow that
sucked
personally, i'd say no (if i can ._.) because of the belt, and the number of posts... but you can't say no because of the post count anymore.
But, I can see that you have grammatical skills.
so I too, say yes. :3
i like cats
Originally Posted by itsbruce View Post
because of the belt

Belts matter?

Edit: I mean come on, Hacks is only just recently a brown belt and he sucks at the game and cries whenever I beat him like a little bi-
Oh.. well I'm sure you understand what I mean.
Last edited by Nearly; Nov 12, 2012 at 05:47 AM.
wow that
sucked
Originally Posted by itsbruce View Post
personally, i'd say no (if i can ._.) because of the belt, and the number of posts... but you can't say no because of the post count anymore.
But, I can see that you have grammatical skills.
so I too, say yes. :3

AW C'mon. can someone look at the replays? i'm not just grammatical skills and a.... meh, nevermind.
Also, waiting for the final veredict c: ...
Tyzi ♥|[Ca]ZeToxxiK(Assmaster)|[Atlantic]Hayz|[S]Dobby|
[U]senseikitten: You're My favorite person i haven't met