Toribash
About that JuHa guy...... JuHa seems to be nice guy and with skills. But i dont like hes style so much. Impro is he style?.
I would say he.............. is......... In
Training makes you better, not perfect. -Shadow Conspiracy
Yea he impros like a beast. Argentum, it's still not "yet" try to join again, once you develop your skills further, become more known or usable (being toriagent or gk for example) :P. I don't want to waste your time now, as I believe, this will be all for nothing. For now. cya later tho
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
I see, I got a great chance to join you guys now. Big thx for those positive comments to my impro. I hope I will meet all of you ingame and we'll have some nice games. Everytime I am online, I am looking for a [RelaxAll]Player created room, but I didnt find any the last days.
@ Kr3wClot: Could you maybe tell me what dislike on my "style"? This would maybe help me to improve my way to fight.

Add: I apologize for my bad english, but I am german. :P
JuHa: About your your style everybody have own style and your style is good! But i dont like But its my opinion:P Just keep it cool man
And dont worry about your english i have even more bad english than you;P
Ah, well, thanks anyway. I'll try practicing more.
Any tips I could take with me?
u wan fite bruv ill mash yer fokn ead in sware on me mum
you can have every tip possible if you decide to check out RASA subforum on our forum board. You can have your questions answered, you can get help making openers, everything. It's over there *points a figner at it* for anybody to get it. check this out and if you find it interesting, don't hesitate to post there. Peace.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Joining Relax All
Name:Ofillusion
Belt: Black Belt , 400 games to 2nd dan
Reason to join: i Always see u guys play in Black Belt wushu and i like to relax fight, and Limp Fight. I always Relax and Limp Fight and i only play Wushu
Old Clan: Phantom

REPLAYS:

0 i decaped Jepoy.rpl

0 1 killer punch CutThrew.rpl

0 Relaxed on SnowFlake G.rpl <--- to show u i can relax fight

0 wow get out of hear.rpl <--- to show u i can do comebacks

0 Funny arm Cutt.rpl

I Hope You Guys like my Replays!!!!
Last edited by Ofillusion; Oct 12, 2008 at 12:43 AM.
Clan/Org's: [GATA] /[Wushu Leaguevl.2] [Jolly Roger]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<b[No]Stupinator>: Wat server with so many grat players
<b[No]Stupinator>: I Notice you Ofi :D
<WL[JollyR]Ofillusion>: Im awsome stup?
<b[No]Stupinator>: Oyea:D
Some of those replays was nice but you only use like one move?
so im guessing im not in?
But its the Same opener but i change the outcome because when i made this move i couldnt find another way but now i can Change the out come like i tap my Joints real Differently.
So im not in?
Last edited by Ofillusion; Oct 11, 2008 at 09:51 PM.
Clan/Org's: [GATA] /[Wushu Leaguevl.2] [Jolly Roger]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<b[No]Stupinator>: Wat server with so many grat players
<b[No]Stupinator>: I Notice you Ofi :D
<WL[JollyR]Ofillusion>: Im awsome stup?
<b[No]Stupinator>: Oyea:D
Sahee will decide that... But I'm not too impressed by the replays. I can't tell whether you're just lucky or actually skilled. Try posting replays where you do some comebacks ;) In my eyes, people who do comebacks are the skilled ones.
[A L P H A]