Toribash
i knew what im gonna do

Belt: What is your current belt and/or qi? We have no belt limit, this just gives an idea of experience.3rdan (almost 4thdan)

References:Who do you know supports you for this entry, as in has actually spoken to you about it or invited you.i invited myself

Replays/Art: Please provide some example of your skill in either or both of these areas.i already posted them im link8

Favourite mod: Pretty self-explanatory.aikidobigdojo

Why you wish to join: Give us some reasons why you want to join, make an effort.cause this is a very changellging clan to get in plus i like it its cool and i like the name sigma

Why we should let you join
: What can you contribute to the clan.cause i am determatied to get in this clan really i am i want to be in this clan plus i make friends easy lol

Do you have access to IRC?: Y/N (You can use webchat but we really prefer you use a legit client).yes i have IRC network but not for toribash but or for outside but everthing eles im cool in they let me chill

Past history
: Any infractions/bans, past clans you have left.
Optional: These are not necessary to tell us. However they might help your chances if you tell the truth.i got banned for being a noob and past clans i just remeber youcan'tbeat Extreme empire knotz recreaction toast

Real life Name: First name if you wish, we know a lot of each other’s names, makes things more casual.i already told you its mike
Past positions of power: Whether it be moderator on this forum or others, or clan leader/co-leader. Whatever you think fits.i was wlays an elite sometimes in new clans i was what you would call R
Other: Anything else you would like to include.ok i posted again because i felt i should i had the courge to post again even when you told me to leave i was smart not to let my fears get in the way of me not trying to get in the clan i was stronge to be able to say im gonna do it apply again i know its like courage but i think you know what i mean and i was determainted to get in this clan thats why i post again if you want some more replays tell me i will send them tommrow
-----
i am link8 and i want to be in sigma clan
Last edited by link1020; Dec 8, 2010 at 10:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
No from me unfortunatly.
Pretty horrible grammar + sentence construction.
Everything he writes look like a mess, and he has 1 forum post.
i really had 97 postes but sense fourm got hacked its been to 1 and my link8 acc got banned so i made a new one and sorry for making things look a mess i did mess up and i don't know how my grammer got horrable.
Originally Posted by Warcry View Post
Get out and don't come back

Ahem.
Aslask: link8: Do you know what the soviet union is? Or was
Marco: link8: do you know what a carrot is? Or was
funny you'll don't give me a yes or a no
-----
nah i don't want to join this clan you treat me like shit and you rejected me because i did smily faces so nvm thats just bad to do =l
Last edited by link1020; Dec 9, 2010 at 02:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump