Toribash
Originally Posted by nikosefs View Post
just watch it xp

You guys really need to stop using Vovan in your replays, Jus' sayin'.

Replay is ok btw 6/10
I R IRONMAN
nice fight Missuse, relentless

Niko that was a pretty epic/stylish save.I liked it allot.
"I dissaprove of what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it"
A load of aikido, ninjitsu and sp stuff, let it build up for a while. and also a skeet edit from one of sorriso's replays
Attached Files
#erth aikido headbut.rpl (41.2 KB, 4 views)
#erth aikido vs missuse.rpl (63.5 KB, 5 views)
#erth chuckninja spar.rpl (552.9 KB, 5 views)
#erth drunken punch.rpl (146.5 KB, 5 views)
#erth kickbox thing.rpl (54.6 KB, 4 views)
#erth ninjitsu fuck fest.rpl (46.7 KB, 4 views)
#erth ninjitsu thingy 2.rpl (74.0 KB, 4 views)
#erth madmanstand.rpl (118.8 KB, 6 views)
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
A load of aikido, ninjitsu and sp stuff, let it build up for a while. and also a skeet edit from one of sorriso's replays

Lol i see there only max 2 dms ...
and little lack of style ... make at least 3 dm hits not less unless you want to do stylish decap or something ...
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
Im not good with booms :s
I am working on them though
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Out of boredum I thought I'd take on every Opener Challange from the first, so I made a nice replay here with 2 boom hits and 1 skeetshot
Attached Files
# devil - op1.rpl (148.8 KB, 11 views)
Originally Posted by devil1337 View Post
Out of boredum I thought I'd take on every Opener Challange from the first, so I made a nice replay here with 2 boom hits and 1 skeetshot

That hit after grabbing have potential to be 4 dm with crotchblock fix it please ...
also work on that second hit to get 4 dm also ... that;s really worth it i see you got really good potential hits are good made ...
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
Originally Posted by Kaszanas View Post
That hit after grabbing have potential to be 4 dm with crotchblock fix it please ...
also work on that second hit to get 4 dm also ... that;s really worth it i see you got really good potential hits are good made ...

For the first one I know it has the potential to be a 4dm or even 5, but I can't make it

The second one is impossible for 4dm or more because of the grab position. I would try to hit it from the other side of the torso, but the replay would lose flow so I decided not to.

Thanks