Toribash
meh. ok ok... give me a couple minutes =/

Noob: nobody gives a shit about you! but fine, Welcome to SWAG hoe!

btw make me a single ally of SWAG, because im cool like that.
People HATE when sentences don't end the way they

fien, and hi noob :P
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
plata im just going to make you a custom head cuz i can't figure out how to recolor the head. xD just a few more minutes

Thanks burned, and now I have like 4 sets XD two of which use supernova lax and hunter force
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
no problem. consider it compensation to the goop akufuncture turns our brains into...
sneaky little akufuncture he is...

I just realized we hit 700 posts

Lol, I need my vampire head and sexy eyes head

Originally Posted by noobstatus View Post
Hey wheres my fucking warm welcome D:.

You get a cold welcome. Take that! Welcome to SWAG noobstatus
If only everyone could be as sexy as me