Toribash
Horizon Zero is just another reason to buy a PS4. I don't want to be the fan boy and the hater here, but if you put me to choose between XBONE and PS4, PS4 all the way.

Also so sad my PC can't handle Fallout 4, i cry :C
Would get both if I have enough money for it. :3

Still, I would pick PS4 if I were in the same situation, I have more games that I want to play there instead of Xbone.
Xbox one seems like a premium device to me, while PS4 being the go-to buy. Kinda like Samsung vs Iphone if you like the comparison.
They are both great consoles, though.
> Piratez
For me, I'm actually on the Xbox One side. That said, it's only because it's less expensive and because I'm more familiar with it (I've used Xbox consoles throughout my life).

Do either of them have any kind of an edge in terms of their specs? I mean, if I recall correctly, the PS4 is more light-weight and has slightly better graphics, but I'm not sure if I want to pay $100 extra just for that.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
In my honest opinion they are the same in specs, no matter what people say they have on paper, in real life they behave exactly the same (as I've got to play on both consoles at different friend's houses).
If I were to buy a console I'd go for the PS4 though, just because I would like a change (I've had Xbox consoles so far - original , 360) .
> Piratez
But they are different if you try to compare a select few games side by side, though it's just minor details and won't look much different, unless you're the kind of guy who need to run everything perfectly. I say pick one that has more interesting exclusives for you.
I tottaly agree with you, Sicks.
Also I used to be a League of Legends veteran but I stopped playing for a while. I think I will reinstall the game for the lols.
> Piratez
I'm walking the nostalgia lane now, finished Bayonetta and Def Jam Fight for NY recently, one of the best fighting games I have ever played. Now I'm replaying Resistance trilogy on PS3 and Thrillville on PS2 to balance things out.
Originally Posted by TheDog96 View Post
In my honest opinion they are the same in specs, no matter what people say they have on paper, in real life they behave exactly the same (as I've got to play on both consoles at different friend's houses).
If I were to buy a console I'd go for the PS4 though, just because I would like a change (I've had Xbox consoles so far - original , 360) .

Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
But they are different if you try to compare a select few games side by side, though it's just minor details and won't look much different, unless you're the kind of guy who need to run everything perfectly. I say pick one that has more interesting exclusives for you.

That's all really great advice. Thank you. I'll probably end up going with the Xbox One just because I'm on a budget and it seems to contain all of the games my wife and I are looking forward to.

Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
I'm walking the nostalgia lane now, finished Bayonetta and Def Jam Fight for NY recently, one of the best fighting games I have ever played. Now I'm replaying Resistance trilogy on PS3 and Thrillville on PS2 to balance things out.

I've never played any of those games (except Thrillville), but I've watched my SO's brother play Bayonetta. It seemed wicked. Also, I played the original Thrillville for the first xbox awhile ago. In my opinion, it was one of the most rubbish games ever.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
I played Thrillville Off the Rails, which is the sequel on PS2, I was hooked to the banditto chincilla mini game and creating mini golf course, I used to just spend the whole day making crazy golf course.