Toribash
cool, what certifications/degree? what are you thinking of going to college for? Actually, I'll make that a question for everybody cuz I'm kind of interested in what everybody's gonna go to school for.

and before you get on your high horse thinking you're all better than me and shit with your fancy "degrees" and "certifications" (:P), why don't I let you have a look at one of my "easy" homework problems from Mechanics (physics) lol
[42]
My shop
Originally Posted by MOBI View Post
Lol parker im still in high school and next yr when i graduate ill have 4 certifications and an associates degree.
Cuz im just dat gangsta

:O SAME HERE!
Early college system FTW!
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
-Mohandas Gandhi
Originally Posted by Parker1287 View Post
cool, what certifications/degree? what are you thinking of going to college for? Actually, I'll make that a question for everybody cuz I'm kind of interested in what everybody's gonna go to school for.

and before you get on your high horse thinking you're all better than me and shit with your fancy "degrees" and "certifications" (:P), why don't I let you have a look at one of my "easy" homework problems from Mechanics (physics) lol

Lol i hate math... Im actually considering stopping my math edu at geometry :P

But im getting certified in the IT field
Ill be getting:
- A+ Essentials
- Net+
- Strada
- MCP

-- Associates Degree
-- Tech Center Graduation Diploma
-- High School Diploma
---------------------------------------------

This reminds me, I wrote a rap based solely on network topographies. ITS HAWT DAWG

Also I wanna be a network administrator
Last edited by MOBI; May 9, 2010 at 05:39 AM.
QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK FIIIIIISSSSSSHHHHHH FIIIIIISSSSSSSSHHHHHHH

Surprise buttsex ? @image
42 | 3rd Dan Black Belt | Happy Faic :D
lol isabel, i saw that video.. that's some back door brutality right there

on a different note, i fucking love this series on youtube

[42]
My shop