Toribash
View Poll Results: All in?
YES
4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Yes from me, ive known of and played with kt from way back (kt if you dont know i used to be jeffizle) and i definitely see fl0w material. just my opinion.
Sakky Poobs..?
neutral
Last edited by William; May 5, 2011 at 10:00 AM.
Hampa> dont loose if you want to be ranked high :)
Hampa> yeah, a timeless wisdom right there
3 acceptions out of a clan of over 20 people? i think you still have say
Hampa> dont loose if you want to be ranked high :)
Hampa> yeah, a timeless wisdom right there
The last time I saw KT I was very very newb, you was a tourney hoster. thats what I remember.

I dont see you around the game (Maybe Its bcs our GMT, etc... Cause' I live in nowhere.).

So I will see your replays tomorrow. Neutral atm.
Some awesome stuff -> click here!!
hum, nice app i like it but gotta see you around more you already now me 2blu friends back in the day. still just keep around lil more.
fl0w, like, rain
Kt700 have tendency to use methodical approach during wushu games, if I have to artistically describe him he would be that wushu-robo from our codex page >:}, also he can be very strict-turf-defending-sarcastic-Attila the Hun-iron-rape guy in chat (some influence from Romanovsky, like Sith lord and Kt700 was his apprentice :P), so I would put him in our berserk cage (together with Xhiba, BlueBird, William, darkmax89, 2blue and cough and snake "auto dq master"[sorry if I missed someone, it was long time when we played ]) and unleash him during our clan wars/tourneys/some-kinda-war events.

In, other word: yes.

Added someone for you,no need for the thank you
~William.
Last edited by William; May 5, 2011 at 10:02 AM.
He'll be back. Just think about his Arnold Schwarzenegger picture that he posted a while ago, and imagine him saying: ''I'LL BE BACK!'' :}

Just, he needs some time for real life now.
Anyway, all over, all finished and done, so... Scroll mouse toward the up of the thread, left-click on thread tools, chose: merge thread with our scrap thread - execute.
Think about the lemmings for 20 sec, then back to your daily routine.