Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by LedRay View Post
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

s

Sorry for being inactive :o
I did it on krita and I played a bit with the color balance
Also How can I paint less blurry I Always have that problem

i like it but blend it to make it look more refined and less "blurry". use the eyedropper tool between 2 colours and paint with 30 ~ 50% opacity.
Originally Posted by karanawesome View Post
Umm guys how do u make ur joint textures?..cuz when i make themz especially elbows, they distort

If your talking about the whole thing, then thats just a case of learning how to map properly. If you're talking about that one point where everything looks like it just got skull fucked, then there isn't much you can do for that without the right tools a practice. Toribash's mapping for spheres is really bad and because of it there is that one spot at the "poles" of the sphere where it gets distorted. You could use things like mudbox to help with this.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Hello again, some how I forget to post these, made em a few days ago.

Made my hand cause nothing else to do.

Made a wallpaper cause a friend likes the game.
Before plagiarism, All I did was remove the title and added a small fx to it.
|Evil|
I don't exist
I have two complaints about the hand.

1. there is way to much space between the pinky finger and the other finger.

2. Don't make the pinky pointy towards the end like you did.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post
I have two complaints about the hand.

1. there is way to much space between the pinky finger and the other finger.

2. Don't make the pinky pointy towards the end like you did.

I can easily explain, I was looking at my hand at an above-ish angle, my hand wasn't in a rest position, pinky is supposed to be a bit bent so it looks weird since I didn't shade it.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Well it is hard to say without seeing your actual hand, but I would say that proportions are not quite right. But this is why we practice isn't it. With careful observation of both the subject matter and your own art concious improvement is made.

Your editing work is spot on, I don't see at all where the title once was. I do notice some aberrations to the right of Atlas above the mountain though.

@LedRay looking great, iAwesome's tip about dropper blending is legit too. Paint your highlights and shadows with color (in concept art - which is similar style to yours tbh which is cool - typical hl/shadows is something like yellow/red light and purple/blue shadows) instead of with white/black. If you paint them at like 50% or whatever then you can dropper blend to get the gradient you want, and it ends up with a very soft, organic feeling (yes, even on hardsurfaces IMO, but it looks 1000x better than gradient shading).
Hello peeps...i just purchased full 128 and i have been gathering some ref pics and i was just wondering which one should i make a set out of....
So pwease help me decide
Attached Images
nuzkz_by_phation-da2w3my.jpg (37.9 KB, 10 views)
red_by_phation-da2tkkh.jpg (35.4 KB, 6 views)
Doing art requests, PM me on discord Propialis#0839
(Enf)(Thief)(Mythical)(DukeL)(1st)(Penta)[py][REV](Mafia)[TA]
Hey Guys! Sorry for being inactive as fuck. My laptop charger stopped working so I can't get on TB. I got a used Acer Aspire Computer (Gaming) but the motherboard is dead so I was trying to fix it but no luck. I am trying to sell my laptop so in the mean time I can't make are n' shit. Ledray, holy tits! Dude you are truly amazing when it comes to robotic textures! I am surely going to request a set, don't worry I have around 400k at disposal. I'll hit you up when I get the chance!

Turtle (Dat Boi) Out.
I am just an icon livin'
am just chillin here
btw, do i have to make an app to join you?
i would do but after exams :<
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.