Endurance Onslaught 6.0
May i please join my username is Danair316 Age:19 Belt: Brown Belt i would like to join because i think this clan will be good i am a good fighter i like your clan and i will respect it
and i aacept rules i will not i will not disrespect
-----
May i please join my username is Danair316 Age:19 Belt: Brown Belt i would like to join because i think this clan will be good i am a good fighter i like your clan and i will respect it
and i aacept rules i will not i will not disrespect
Last edited by danair316; Dec 25, 2011 at 04:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Okay,first, Let us start with the introduction
-My name is Eric Kyle, both -in game and real life. I am a Grade 4 student and 10 year old boy, I am very aware that i lost TC in betting but i have plans paying to get TC. And last, I am tall in real life and people consider me as a "Nerd". I am not 3rd dan black belt but however, i am 2nd dan. I also mainly go to the game, but not in the Forum.
Our family name is Daarol, I also have a Facebook. If you want to join me, then go ahead. My name there is Kyle Daarol with the anime picture. I am sorry that i didn't put my picture of me there, it is just because i am shy.

-I am in Philippines, a Filipino island. Philippines are in Asia and currently tasting the suffer of "Bagyong Sendong". Luckily, the Bagyong Sendong did not hit us and we are so relieved.

-I live in Mindanao, General Santos City, Gensanville.I am also a Half American and Half Filipino, but I mainly speak English. Because our classroom have the rule "Speak in English". Therefore, I must obey it.

-I school at Notre Dame of the Dadiangas University, instead of Classroom 1-2 or Classroom A or anything like that, Our classroom's name is Grade 4 St. Anthony, NDDU (The acronym of Notre Dame of the Dadiangas University), respects saints or anything that obeys Heaven. So mainly, all of the classroom's name have Saints in it. I am also good and intelligent. On my Exam of Language. I got only two mistakes and that makes me Top 1 in the subject Language. I am both very happy and proud of myself reaching that score.

-My game tag is :

http://www.toribash.com/usercard/Erickyle.png.

- My old clans are Frost, I am going to be honest here, One of Frost's rules is staying active but in my reason, I got inactive for 15 weeks and thus, I asked Pidda that i am ready to get kicked. Don't believe me? Ask them.

-First of all, you can write a comment here but i won't mind them except for the [T] members.

For my age, I don't know how to create art. And thus I will tell you, I suck at drawing. I am good at Single player sometimes, and create good replays sometimes too. I am very aware that i cannot join any of your so called "Art contests" or anything like that.

-I want to join [T] because I am saying "Omg please leme join plzz" or anything like that.

I want to join [T] because of its respect and gratitude. And for all i like, real life motion replays. I am too very aware that i can only sometimes do real life motion replays, but I will try my hard. [T] also have respect to other people, sometimes they get mad on other people because they keep saying "can i join?" but I am not like that. So i want to join [T]
of its good and respectful players, but not only that. Also the clan's gratitude.

-So i am very thankful if you accept me into [T], I will be a good member and help each other breaks through the obstacle that prevents us from helping each other.

-If you won't accept me, then I will do my best completing the requirements you told me like "You are not yet good enough" or that, but I will still find it suprising someone is telling that in a good clan. But if it is true, I guess i don't need to complain.

-My hobbies is soccer and basketball. Mainly basketball because I belong to the team "Dynesty" I am a rebounder because I am tall. I am very aware i cant reach 3-points line.
In soccer, i am a Goal Keeper, I practice with a shirt,short,rubber shoes and no gloves only. I practice like that so i can concentrate without pain in diving the ball after it is kicked.

That is all.

If you will ask "Who is your brother" or anything like that. Feel free. I will only obey [T] and the rest of the members in this clan.
-----
P.S. I am very sorry for the Correction of
"I want to join [T] because I am saying "Omg please leme join plzz" or anything like that."

It meant to be

"I want to join [T] because I am not saying "Omg please leme join plzz" or anything like that."

So i am asking you to consider it.
Last edited by Erickyle; Jan 9, 2012 at 06:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Smile and make it real
I am too lazy to write as much as the guy above me, so I'll just post a gif. of a cat doing something strange.

[20:35] <Erth> :D
The heck was the cat doing!?!
-----
Oh and for [T]. You dont have to accept me. I am already joining Raku
-----
And im only 10 year old. So im not really that guy.
Last edited by Erickyle; Jan 14, 2012 at 12:19 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Smile and make it real
Hello [T] members. I would like to be in your clan because the leader is Tamer0, whom I greatly admire (also shook is in your clan to). My main mod is Wushu and I also enjoy creating replays in single player. My belt is brown (almost black) and that's about it.
I hope i get in, but if i don't, farewell,

Lukedragon
Can I join your clan? my nickname king2006 I play one year and six months, I have a black belt dan very well play the akido, akido big dodgo, wushu, lenshu, parkour.