Toribash
Originally Posted by Toon View Post
Someone needs to teach me about this game I played it when it 1st came out but I need to get back into it.

Don't mind showing you the ropes after tomorrow if you feel like getting a lot of core information down- but for now. I'm just going to not play games and finish my coursework like a good college student.. :P
I reached rank six and got SOMA yesterday. Best rifle in the game with a critical build. I got Ogris and Penta today. Gotta say both are awesome weapons. I like Ogris more, though. Something about that rocket launcher is really catchy. It's my favourite weapon atm.
Originally Posted by Hero View Post
I reached rank six and got SOMA yesterday. Best rifle in the game with a critical build. I got Ogris and Penta today. Gotta say both are awesome weapons. I like Ogris more, though. Something about that rocket launcher is really catchy. It's my favourite weapon atm.

You're better off getting boltor prime, it does a hell of a lot more damage than the soma. (the soma is horrible compared to the boltor prime)
why tho
Originally Posted by batbuscus View Post
a couple months ago I got all warframes and potatoed them I just neeed the god damn dread.

I'm still trying to get the despair and hate but RNG is being a bitch lately.

(also dread op, super fun)
why tho
Ghost Bear Clan is so nice keeping Romula free, such easy low level void keys and easy warframe levels. Just slashin' all day with dual ethers and melee aura, I might be able to find the other half of boltor prime components and reaper prime components within the week.

Also, massive hardon for Oberon. Love the regen, and his ult ain't too shabby as a get out of shit free card, even if it is a bit costly. Harsh reminder though that not every frame has 1000 armor when I ran straight into an auto shotty and was 2 shotted at level 1. Valkyr spoiled me a bit :s
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I have 8 dread blueprints and the stalker has messeged me 7 times in the past week and I havent encountered him once. Starting to think hes bluffing. Also I bought pretty much bought every purchasable primary weapon and am now making them. Just going to level them up and sell them.
I like what they did to the melee system, though it feels weird without the power slash button (replaced by "channeling damage" ?). Building the Stug, excalibur is surprisingly not as squishy as i had thought :v
But why's the rum gone? :v