Toribash
Originally Posted by Eleeleth View Post
It was a random. Jalis randomed, Hyde didn't.

He probably should have repicked :P

Though I understand the sentiment, I usually random against someone who I think is less experienced. Sometimes you get to play as dazzle vs viper, but whatever it's interesting...
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
I don't get how to play morphling at all because I don't understand how the attribute system works yet
Hoss.
For morphling - agi = damage, str = health.

When you gain/lose str your current hp is scaled to stay at the same % value. So if you are getting attacked you can morph to strength to increase your health pool, and when you are farming you can morph to agi so you can last hit better.

If you morph full agi then say you have 1000 hp and 10 hp regen, you can regen all your hp in 100 seconds, then morph full strength and have 5000 hp.

That's really all there is to it. People morph full agi, tp to lane/jungle, farm up like crazy, and morph str if they are scared.
morph is an agility hero, so agility stat items give you damage.
str just gives you hp.

morph everything into agility and you have a shit tonne of base damage and attack speed, your adaptive strike suddenly does a shit tonne of damage, if you think you gna die, hit str morph and in a second or two, you have 3000 hp.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
I really like venomancer. It's basically about having more levels than your opponent, which is kind of easy, since you got wards to get those last hits/xp for you. And then there are all these ways to poison your opponent. I usually go 4 ulti, and after that i hit with venomous gale and basic attacks, and maybe put a few wards in the way. That's because the ulti can't kill them, but other poisons can. What do you guys think about venomancer?
[Aether] [My Replays] [TF] [TMA] [TBYT] [TMM]
I like e/q/q/w/q/r/q it's so strong. Gale is an insane ability, 550 damage at lvl 4. IMO max it first, the slow is insane too. If you get a gale on someone in lane, it's usually a kill.

Poison sting is pretty ridiculous too, 300 damage at lvl 4.

I've had a lot of fun games as veno, he snowballs so hard and is a great hero

I have lots of stomp games as veno http://dotabuff.com/matches/417215738
Fun hero
-----
I been running WK a little bit and he's as overpowered as ever. Probably one of the best heroes.

wk (in the latest game that bitch ass morphling let me die because he wanted to draw the game out and farm fountain, I hate these mlg players who love mah kdr)
Last edited by ImmortalPig; May 12, 2014 at 08:57 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
venomancer is my favorite hero.
i think he's the most versatile hero in the game.

im a particular fan of going a max wards and passive build and go farming in the offlane with a support.
soon as you hit level 3, you just wrecks their safe lanes farm and level 4 wards drop towers fast

but i usually do the normal max gale and passive support build, because support life.
Last edited by BenDover; May 12, 2014 at 02:43 PM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Ok.. So..
I randomed Sniper..
My friend randomed Batrider..

My final score was 44/3/10.
It was a slaughter..

Not against the best players though.
Two were quite bad.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.