Toribash
It's Flying Squid.

Topic:
Which textures?

(I think it looks ugly color)
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Make the brown closer to the chest, the chest is sooo niiiice!

I would suggest using the second one, but having it so the horizontal planks go all the way across (short planks always weirded me out, its like, why the hell are the planks so short?).

Also, lag makes squids fly.

Also, more Hexcraft

Last edited by Gorman; Jan 17, 2011 at 05:31 AM.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Originally Posted by Epic4Chris View Post
It's Flying Squid.

Topic:
Which textures?
snip

(I think it looks ugly color)

I think B looks better then A, in my opinion.
If you're going to change the colors, could you at least make an alternate download with these ones?
I personally really like the glossy look this scheme has.
oh yeah

Better?
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
They look great

Also, I found 2 MOTHER FUCKING SPIDER DUNGEONS IN ONE CAVE
And Now I have a string generator ;O I just sit there afk for hours and get free shit.