Toribash
So, this was one of the games I played today. Streaked 15 in a bet server with people nudging everywhere. I pulled this save that I though was pretty cool, if you don't think so try zooming in and see how close my foot was from DQ. Lost only game game in the whole day, the "war" with Hatt was super effective in training \o/
Attached Files
O shit.rpl (87.7 KB, 8 views)
Creati0n is the WORST Smite player EVER
Nice save, haha. I'd imagine the hosts weren't too happy with you streaking, right?
Our 1v1 helped me too. I streaked in abd duels yesterday, went plus with 25k.
PM me with any and all questions
Yea I kinda killed the bet server lol The hosts globaled like 3 times, but the decapprize kept them in after global again.
So Im trying to start parkouring, I need some criticism and tips.

my client crashed and I didnt want to redo the last part yet, what do you think so far?
Attached Files
#parkour_unfinished.rpl (759.4 KB, 6 views)
Veni , Vidi , Vici
Originally Posted by Granby View Post
So Im trying to start parkouring, I need some criticism and tips.

my client crashed and I didnt want to redo the last part yet, what do you think so far?

When running you almost never want to mess with your chest.
It throws your Tori into actual rotation, unlike when you move your pecs and it just acts like a counter balance for your step.
An exception to this could be relaxing it and holding one pec to center your chest again, since your chest will slowly rotate as you run, due to the hold state not being that strong.
Try not to see running as one step after the other, there's gonna be times in every replay where you may have to just hold your legs in order to tip over a bit more before taking the next step.
Avoid stressing moves in parkour, take your time to set it all up correctly.
Originally Posted by haze View Post
pls

Your moves are really fluid but I feel like you could spend more time on your dm's.
Perhaps try getting the hits symmetric or just bigger in general? Especially the first one where you wouldn't lose a lot by going back and editing :3
Don't get me wrong though, your replay looks great ,_,
PM me with any and all questions
Made this for ConCon's weekly event thingy. Any comments? \o/
Attached Files
Something Challenge Thingy.rpl (186.7 KB, 9 views)