Toribash
Donseluke, I'm just loving that new avatar. <3

Anyways I know that's all in the past and shit, yes it was my job to raise toricredits, etc... but that doesn't mean you had to take away my sex. D:
Another thing, we honestly don't spam. The closest thing to spam would be marketing as you only have to post something like, "25k Plat Force" and it's a "legit" post. Really though, if you're not careful you can easily rack up infractions in the market which happened to me in the beginning of my "marketing career". I'm glad I came to Parrot, and I'm glad it's still alive. Also, if I had a chance to do everything over, becoming a Parrot would not be something I would want to change as the past was a fun time.

Also, Karvian I think they're just too busy playing other games or just hanging out in the IRC which I know SkulFuk does all the time.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by Donseluke View Post
Do i really have to quote all of your spam, and then go and quote parrotbot's spam?

also, its pretty hard to get an infractions for spam in the parrot forums with skulfuk around. They think he keeps things in line here... (LOL)

When you guys were here, the most you ever did was spam the forums back and fourth at each other. ( I imagine nothing much has changed in your revived clan)

Also, lots and LOTS of one word posts. (Probably marketing)

Yeah you raised a lot of money for the parrotbot. However that was your job to do so. I only say thanks and good job so many times. its been several months now. thats pretty much in the past, and the way i see it. its kind of like beating a dead horse to still be thankful for something pretty insignificant now.

It was great before, but now its old news.

I spammed when I was here, got a problem
No he doesn't have any problem because you both shared the whole strap-on love shit.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by Stellar View Post
I spammed when I was here, got a problem

You still spam here. lol

Originally Posted by MocroGunz View Post
No he doesn't have any problem because you both shared the whole strap-on love shit.

I don't remember the strap on stuff... Maybe stellar wasn't that good at it.
<Castra> I'm fingering my butthole right now
<Rainboweye> mocrogunz<Rainboweye> why do you eat smegma ?
Donseluke, I still can't get over that avatar.
To be honest, I could look at it for months, possibly even years without getting over it.

ITS JUST SO BAWWS

:s
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Originally Posted by MocroGunz View Post
Donseluke, I still can't get over that avatar.
To be honest, I could look at it for months, possibly even years without getting over it.

ITS JUST SO BAWWS

:s

Was wondering when someone would notice.

Originally Posted by Stellar View Post
Donseluke: It's ok. I still love you.

I want a divorce.
Four years... FOUR YEARS, and my avatar finally changes. lol
And for some reason I can't even remember the old one

Also I'm only not in-game every day because my GPU is fried and the new one should be here any day now
FIRED UP