Toribash
Well, damn.
This is what happens awheni tick the 'Remember Me' box.

I let my brother use my computer, and he signs me up for another clan and cancels my application for another. I'm changing my password and unticking that box.
Just to let you know, I haven't really joined piratez, and i'd still like to join NO.
Holy Demon
...be afraid

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Originally Posted by lsl3012 View Post
Sorry, i have joined piratez because i received about 100 requests to join.

Originally Posted by lsl3012 View Post
Well, damn.
This is what happens awheni tick the 'Remember Me' box.

I let my brother use my computer, and he signs me up for another clan and cancels my application for another. I'm changing my password and unticking that box.
Just to let you know, I haven't really joined piratez, and i'd still like to join NO.

Huh.
W♠osh.
Aight.

Murder your brother, as well.

I mean wuh

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by KiTFoX View Post
IT WASN'T ME MY BROTHER LOGGED ON MY ACCOUNT WTF WHY WON'T YOU BELIEVE ME

LOVE ME

LOVE MEEEE

We believed him.

:v