Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Inuyasha11 View Post
Don't drive while high. |:

don't high while drive…fuck.
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Praise BONDarenko
There is a group of my classmates who smoke weed a lot. They started doing it a year ago and one dude had a record of 80 days in a row of smoking weed. They spent all their pocket money on weed including the money for trainings or other events. Smoking before school, in school and after school. It was everyday life for them. Weed got more expensive so they do it like 4 times a week now. I must say the dude with the record has nerve problems and he has changed ever since. It was fun being with them the first times while they were high but now it's rather annoying. Never tried weed myself.
Originally Posted by Inuyasha11 View Post
Don't drive while high. |:

Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
There is a group of my classmates who smoke weed a lot. They started doing it a year ago and one dude had a record of 80 days in a row of smoking weed. They spent all their pocket money on weed including the money for trainings or other events. Smoking before school, in school and after school. It was everyday life for them. Weed got more expensive so they do it like 4 times a week now. I must say the dude with the record has nerve problems and he has changed ever since. It was fun being with them the first times while they were high but now it's rather annoying. Never tried weed myself.

Try it once.

I have good reasoning behind this

1) Ok ik this term is over-used but I mean it in a sincere way. YOLO, you only live once. One time is fine, just to experiment.

2) IF you're going to try it, make sure it's literally JUST weed and weed alone. I suggest doing it with a best-friend who also has never done it before.

3) Weed doesn't have the same affects as smoking does. Just don't go overboard. Take maybe 5-10 hits and see how you feel within like 10-20 minutes. If you like it continue if not put the light out and re-sell that shit for profit.

4) You will choke, prepare for that. It literally just hits like a train. You'll stumble fall over and then laugh.

5) Be safe. Please don't over-do it and just make sure it's just weed. The problem with weed is that it's a gateway drug. Once you use it to get to other drugs, that's when you start to fuck up your whole life. So don't do that.
Vibin
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Hey.... we should make an April birthday club. |:

Steps:
1) Organize da clb
2) Make lolstuffs for da clb
3) Get support
4) Post thread
5)
6) Profit
Vibin
Happy burthday rumb!

Edit: Oh shit I'm late. :c
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
hurr durr Wik revives OSHI and then becomes inactive

i have finals coming up so ill be sooper inactive for the next 2.5 weeks

after that we should be good
back from the dead
SELLING MY DEACTIVATED